ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When does the automated check happen?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mulder
Germany

When does the automated check happen?

Post by mulder » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:39 am

In the process of applying for settled status, GOV.UK asked me a bunch of questions and then told me to upload evidence.

Does it mean I failed the automated check?

When exactly in the application process does the automated check take place? I don't remember any message like:
Oops, sorry, your NINo doesn't seem to show anything
The reason I'm asking is that I've been employed from the very beginning of my arrival in the UK 5 years ago (so my NINo should definitely have the corresponding info) and I wouldn't want to wait for over a months for them to check my evidence manually.

eubritish
United Kingdom

Re: When does the automated check happen?

Post by eubritish » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:27 pm

When I was applying for my sister, there was definitely a message to that effect that 'we could not verify any records of your National Insurance number' - which in her case made sense because she has not worked.

You could call the resolution center to ask. I know that that they can see the evidence people submit so they might be able to tell you more.

If I were you though, I would submit the evidence. Better to submit and them not needing it rather than reverse.

Good luck!

MuhammadM86
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: When does the automated check happen?

Post by MuhammadM86 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:33 pm

I trust it happens during the application process, as far as I remember mine, it was along those lines that we couldn't verify your details, please upload etc.