ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

interview for PSW applicants?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pakipower1

interview for PSW applicants?

Post by pakipower1 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:42 pm

i heard the news that UKBA is going to interview all the PSW applicants following the college scam,is this news true or merely a hoax?
is it possible for HO to interview so many people,if so many `students' should start packing!

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Interview process would not take very long, if they were to do it. Let’s face it if they were asked 20 questions from the PGD syllabus it would knock out 99.99% of applicants. The usual "can't remember" answer will not get them very far.......

Chances are they will not interview unless they want to prosecute the "students" for deception. A little stint of a few weeks in prison before being deported, that would send out the message about using fake qualifications for PSW.

The last time something like this happened they refused all visa applications and curtailed the rest in the system and went hunting for the abusers.

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:19 am

I would like to say those who came in UK on student visa can be classified into two types.

1 Students came here to study.

2 Some culprits came for other motives including money.

We have to ask this question from our own soul. Are we honest enough to say yes we are really genuine students?

There are some students who got admission in universities and then they even didn't turn for their classess and use other methods to get FLR s including changing the course or institution etc.

similarly there are real good students who got admission in college and completed their studies.

So the debate university vs college is irrelevant. yes I do agree that if you are real student and if you got your degree from a recg university then you are safe.

In this present case as the college is bogus so obviously the degrees also become fake.

Now HO is taking time to check the status of all those who got degrees from these colleges that what they were doing during this time period.

They will check the sealed records for attendance.

May be they will ask you to appear in a written general english type test/pgd test.

May be they are deciding to make special arrangement for these students.

Its very strict to say that they will kick you out of the country without any evidence or investigation.

As far as UK is concerned, the country is well respected human rights oriented country.

If they have to reject all the cases then they won't take time. Why they will give time to all deceptors. Clearly they are thinking a way to filter the genuine or fake stuents.

what methods they will use, no body knows. I have suggested some above.

Clearly if you are honest, then you don't have to be afraid and the rest as
Front. Mole suggested. Pack yourselves.

I would rather suggest such fake people that withdrawn your applications and go back to your countries voluntarily. In this case you won't be banned..