ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation certificate post ceremony timeframe

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cnbyz
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Naturalisation certificate post ceremony timeframe

Post by cnbyz » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:49 pm

either they dont know how frustrating it is not being able to check the progress or they simply dont care at all. does anybody know who to contact if this is seriously delayed ?

Beatrixkiddo123
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Beatrixkiddo123 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:17 pm

Attended the 19th of December Ceremony.
No certificate yet but not expecting it before end of February to be honest.
Please post if you receive yours after the December Ceremonies.
Thank you

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:33 pm

cnbyz wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:49 pm
either they dont know how frustrating it is not being able to check the progress or they simply dont care at all. does anybody know who to contact if this is seriously delayed ?
The only way to get timely answers (and I use the term answers loosely) is to raise your issue(s) with a TD and let them ask on your behalf.

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:47 pm

Beatrixkiddo123 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:17 pm
Attended the 19th of December Ceremony.
No certificate yet but not expecting it before end of February to be honest.
Please post if you receive yours after the December Ceremonies.
Thank you
Waiting moode,It will take long to recover from this word.

cnbyz
Mood:
Ireland

Post by cnbyz » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:45 pm

sairsint wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:33 pm
cnbyz wrote:
The only way to get timely answers (and I use the term answers loosely) is to raise your issue(s) with a TD and let them ask on your behalf.
I wonder if anybody has ever tried contacting the Minister directly. I am pretty sure she would ignore but i really want to try.

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:02 pm

cnbyz wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:45 pm
sairsint wrote:
cnbyz wrote:
I wonder if anybody has ever tried contacting the Minister directly. I am pretty sure she would ignore but i really want to try.
Yes of course they have. In any case they all have parliamentary assistants that answer the emails, so you aren’t necessarily going to speak directly with them anyway.

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:23 pm

cnbyz wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:45 pm
sairsint wrote:
cnbyz wrote:
We fall in a tricky time, X-mass & New year, by any means it takes up to 6 weeks to receive your Cert.
Today is week 4, by end of Jan we should recieve it - this is the best cenario I could think of, or convensing myself with - especially it's Certificate that New citizens used to recive it in the day of the ceremoney, it was handy and end of the Drama of waiting. But now it takes 6 weeks without bankholidays or national events. We get to admit, it's some changes!

ki-ki
Newly Registered
Burundi

Post by ki-ki » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:58 pm

Was on the 18th Dec ceremony (morning )got an email saying
'in order for your naturalisation cert to be issued to you please submit 2 colour photos taken within the last 30 days.'
so the circus continues. as if we didn't submit photos at the last stage!!!! sigh....

Nikki-Koko
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Nikki-Koko » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:04 pm

Hi just wondering if anyone has received there certificate from the 2nd of October 2023 ceremony I’m getting really frustrated waiting and sending emails weekly and getting no reply’s! I got an email 3 weeks ago asking to confirm my name and address in order for my certificate to be sent out and well still nothing!

Nikki-Koko
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Nikki-Koko » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:10 pm

Am I the only one left waiting on my certificate from the 2nd of October ceremony???
I think all this waiting time is abit much to be honest.. they tell you that the certificate will be with you in a few weeks NOT A FEW MONTHS!!

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:36 pm

Nikki-Koko wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:04 pm
Hi just wondering if anyone has received there certificate from the 2nd of October 2023 ceremony I’m getting really frustrated waiting and sending emails weekly and getting no reply’s! I got an email 3 weeks ago asking to confirm my name and address in order for my certificate to be sent out and well still nothing!
You should already be knocking on doors and asking ISD.
Are you a refugee?

See post2141667.html#p2141667 for similar case
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Nikki-Koko
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Nikki-Koko » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:40 am

Hi thanks for the reply no I am not a refugee. I just don’t understand why we have to wait so long is there anyone still waiting from the 2nd of October ceremony I have emailed them again today I have searched and searched for a contact number for them I even drove to their office and got no were they wouldn’t let me in! I live in Northern Ireland my wife and son is Irish this is how I am entitled to citizenship I have been here for 13 years. What else can I do

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:32 am

Nikki-Koko wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:40 am
Hi thanks for the reply no I am not a refugee. I just don’t understand why we have to wait so long is there anyone still waiting from the 2nd of October ceremony I have emailed them again today I have searched and searched for a contact number for them I even drove to their office and got no were they wouldn’t let me in! I live in Northern Ireland my wife and son is Irish this is how I am entitled to citizenship I have been here for 13 years. What else can I do
Contact your local TD's (or any TD's for that matter). Send them all an email explaining your situation and one or more will hopefully come back and offer to take your query to that department on your behalf. I suggest sending emails to multiple TD's because I sent several to my local ones and they completely ignored me. I sent an email to one that is not local to me, but noticed they were quite vocal in the Dail debates and they offered to assist me (which they have helped me tremendously a few times).

This will be the fastest route to receiving some kind of response. Once they make the internal query, they will receive a response back within approximately a week.

Blessup
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Post by Blessup » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:35 am

Hi,
I understand your frustration, my partner is here in Dublin 13 years and waiting since April 2021 for citizenship!! We feel like our life is on hold, we can’t travel and feel like we’re just stuck in limbo, not knowing we’re we stand!!
I’m checking this group everyday hoping someone has received their certificate.

cnbyz
Mood:
Ireland

Post by cnbyz » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:36 am

sairsint wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:32 am
Nikki-Koko wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:40 am
I sent an email to one that is not local to me, but noticed they were quite vocal in the Dail debates and they offered to assist me (which they have helped me tremendously a few times).
Do you mind sharing the contact details ?

Nikki-Koko
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Nikki-Koko » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:46 pm

Hi Thankyou for the reply’s it’s so frustrating is there anyway you could share the contact details of the relevant people who helped you I have contacted several people and company’s and I am getting no we’re!!

Stay0
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Stay0 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:43 pm

Hi all,

Some positive news – it seems they're finally dispatching the naturalisation certificate. Someone from the FB group who attended the ceremony on 18th December confirmed it today. So, hopefully, by the end of the month or first week in February, for those of us who attended on the 19th December – depending on their distribution sequence. Either way, I'm eager to see the end to this 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾.

Facebook link removed by Moderator

Nikki-Koko
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Nikki-Koko » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:13 pm

Stay0 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:43 pm
Hi all,

Some positive news – it seems they're finally dispatching the naturalisation certificate. Someone from the FB group who attended the ceremony on 18th December confirmed it today. So, hopefully, by the end of the month or first week in February, for those of us who attended on the 19th December – depending on their distribution sequence. Either way, I'm eager to see the end to this 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾.

Don’t get your hopes built up!! I have been waiting since October for mine

lefsler
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by lefsler » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:15 am

Nikki-Koko wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:13 pm
Stay0 wrote:
Hi all,

Don’t get your hopes built up!! I have been waiting since October for mine
I would try to get in touch with them or ask a lawyer to send a letter to them. A couple of friends which attend in October got their letter around a month after and already have their passport, something seems off

Nikki-Koko
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Nikki-Koko » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:03 am

I have been in touch with everyone I can think of and it’s now in the hands of a solicitor so here’s hoping we get some response the email address they give out they don’t even reply back it’s a shambles!

dison22
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by dison22 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:44 am

People are starting getting their certificates now

Beatrixkiddo123
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Beatrixkiddo123 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:53 am

dison22 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:44 am
In relation to which ceremony if you don’t mind me asking, October or December?
Surprisingly there are still people from October’s one that don’t have their certificates.

Kim2024
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Kim2024 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:17 pm

Stay0 wrote:
Hi all,

Yeap people from December 18th 2023 11:00am ceremony have confirmed receiving their Naturalization Certificate yesterday and today as.

dison22
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by dison22 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:18 pm

Beatrixkiddo123 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:53 am
dison22 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:44 am
In relation to which ceremony if you don’t mind me asking, October or December?
Surprisingly there are still people from October’s one that don’t have their certificates.
December 18th at 11am.
I was on Fb forum and people are starting confirming it

Nikki-Koko
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Nikki-Koko » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:34 pm

It’s a shambles of. System I am still here waiting since the 2nd of October I just got an email this morning telling me there was delays in certificates and mine will be sent out today so here’s hoping