ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

izzie

Post by izzie » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:19 am

Hi Missy

Im sorry to sound so negative, but I seriously doubt we'll be getting a response this month due to xmas holz :( (Plus the fact that BHC Islamabad seems to be processing applications soooo ridiculously slowly at the moment :x :x )... inshallah maybe next month we'll all get the good news we're hoping for

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:23 am

hey i dunno guys i wouldnt be so negative... i mean sam's wife got a call yesterday so its just taken a month and a bit...we mite b next =)
x

petalro

Post by petalro » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:36 pm

i hope so, those of u who think karachi is quik wel i can tel u it aint.

izzie

Post by izzie » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:38 pm

Anyone heard anyfink today?

Sam: did ur wife collect her passport today? Hope u get some good news...keep us informed wont u? we all waiting for some mithai!!! :)

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:15 pm

Missy_j wrote:Hi everyone,

My Hubby applied from Islamabad on the 26th Nov and was told that he would get an answer in 15 days, but still no news.

I think Islamabad is the worst n slowest vac in pk, as it seems like people applying in karachi n Lahore are getting quicker responses!

My heart goes out to you all who are waiting, as I know how difficult this whole process is.

Do you guys think we can expect a response this month or will have to wait till next year now, when all the holidays are done n dusted with?
Hi, my wife applied on the 27th Nov from the Lahore VAC and we are still waiting. So your not the only one in the same boat. She was also advised by Gerrys to ring back in 15 days time for an update on the application. Problem is no one actually answers the phone at Gerry's. On a number of occasions, I myself have called the BHC Islamabad from the UK to find out whats going on and then only to be put through to the Gerry's line ! its all a vicious circle. No one wants to help. Now we're hoping we'll hear something in the new year. You know there is a saying " No news is good news" so with this in mind we're being positive and all we can do for now is wait.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:01 am

bazuk wrote:
Missy_j wrote:Hi everyone,

My Hubby applied from Islamabad on the 26th Nov and was told that he would get an answer in 15 days, but still no news.

I think Islamabad is the worst n slowest vac in pk, as it seems like people applying in karachi n Lahore are getting quicker responses!

My heart goes out to you all who are waiting, as I know how difficult this whole process is.

Do you guys think we can expect a response this month or will have to wait till next year now, when all the holidays are done n dusted with?
Hi, my wife applied on the 27th Nov from the Lahore VAC and we are still waiting. So your not the only one in the same boat. She was also advised by Gerrys to ring back in 15 days time for an update on the application. Problem is no one actually answers the phone at Gerry's. On a number of occasions, I myself have called the BHC Islamabad from the UK to find out whats going on and then only to be put through to the Gerry's line ! its all a vicious circle. No one wants to help. Now we're hoping we'll hear something in the new year. You know there is a saying " No news is good news" so with this in mind we're being positive and all we can do for now is wait.
hey wha are the numbers? i mean have u got gerrys number? i have this 1 but the embassys. 0092512012000, does any1 pick this up

sam123456

Post by sam123456 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:14 am

After waiting so long finally my missus got there but now they are closed although they said to her on the phone that they are open(what a bunch of liers) on wednesday it is only the UK section that doesnt work.

so i am waiting for good news on Monday when they open. will diffentely let you know inshallah

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:30 am

sam123456 wrote:After waiting so long finally my missus got there but now they are closed although they said to her on the phone that they are open(what a bunch of liers) on wednesday it is only the UK section that doesnt work.

so i am waiting for good news on Monday when they open. will diffentely let you know inshallah
It is very hard knowing that the result is out but you cant get it yet.....VAC are closed from 24-26 of this month. Inshallah you will get the good news...

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:58 am

hey guys right i have an update right i was just siting ere thinkin what if i ring the embassy n see what happens. i calld the number 0092512012000 guy pickd up n said "british high commision" i said i need some help he said what kind of help i said i am callin from the uk n need my husband ere with me, i miss him etc... he said ok i literally beggd him not to put me thru to gerrys n told him the story n i have bin waitin for 3 months n in the end he said i will help but everything is closed even the embassy until monday so ring then n ill see if i can get some info regardin ur case, i said dats what they all say ring again, ur fobin me off n im not happy as it is, i will get my MP invovled in a polite manner he said i promise i will try n help,he was quite nice guy, i was polite didnt get angry, i kinda a bit eased now, i will gain ty on monday n see wah happens,

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:31 am

hey naz thats good news atleast someones being co-operative.. patience is running low... :evil:

...and sam thats unbelievable but inshallah u'll hear good news

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 am

naz08 wrote:he said i promise i will try n help,he was quite nice guy, i was polite didnt get angry, i kinda a bit eased now, i will gain ty on monday n see wah happens,
Did you get his name or direct number, just that you might get someone else on Monday and he might try to blag his way out etc....Everything is computerised, your file is on the computer so he could have checked unless they have restricted access during holidays then again if they were on holiday then what was he doing answering the phone...hmmm

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:54 am

Hi All,

My hubby called Gerry's a few days ago and they just basically told him what it says on the system when we track the passport!!

They said that when his passport is ready for collection, he will get a call and that's it!

Now i'm just going to try and forget all about it till the new year, coz I don't see getting a response before then.:cry:

Inshallah 2009 will commence with good news for us all! :D Ameen

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:24 am

This useless bunch have got to be THE worst and slowest staff EVER

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:44 pm

del_piero_3 wrote:
naz08 wrote:he said i promise i will try n help,he was quite nice guy, i was polite didnt get angry, i kinda a bit eased now, i will gain ty on monday n see wah happens,
Did you get his name or direct number, just that you might get someone else on Monday and he might try to blag his way out etc....Everything is computerised, your file is on the computer so he could have checked unless they have restricted access during holidays then again if they were on holiday then what was he doing answering the phone...hmmm
i was finkin maybe he is just chattn, but im gna try again on monday it is worth a shot, i fink every had gone home a few people left like im off in a few mins, its like half day init, he didnt say he was gna be there on monday he said some1 will be able to help if u ring on monday, , i didnt get anything from him no number, DAME!!! shud have tho

Safina1

naz08

Post by Safina1 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:21 pm

hey naz08 hope u hear frm d pricks soon. evrytym i'm on dis forum i hope 2 read dat ur hubs has gt his visa bt i guess we'r in d same boat. i sent my papers off 4 a review 2 months ago bt i dnt even knw if deyv recieved em yet cos royal mail r saying deyr stil on der way!

i foned d VAC n had a go at em, sum bimbo picked up bt cudn understand my english. i was vexed. called BHC n dey sed cal bac monday so wil do dat n sweet talk em. i'm fukd if dey aint gt d papers. bt dey kp saying its in process so i duno wot 2 believe...

Magnet
Newly Registered

Post by Magnet » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:27 am

salam everyone,

SAFINA wer u been, its been a long time since i heard from u ... u've made a review application havnt you... did u also Appeal in the UK.
i did the same, but the BHC idiots sent back the documents within a week saying that I should follow the correct appeal procedure by sending them the AIT-2 form and all documents... where as i have already Appealed here in UK. its been now over two months... n am once again having to send off my review documents again for review.
oooy u shud neva hav sent the docs via royal mail... they do not guarantee post...n i heard they take weeks n weeks ... anyway i hope they hav got ur docs. i now need to send my documents pak, am lookin 4 som1 goin pak.

NAZ... get ur MP involved, get things moving FAST... doze idiots r very lazy... keep phoning them.. email them... n fax letters to them- n see if you can get a solicitor to write to them... when did u get married ?

hope very thin works out good for everyone jaldi jaldi

petalro

Post by petalro » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:34 am

if u want to send some documents to pak i think DHL are good i sent some documents via them, took 3 days it costs quiet a bit but better then loosing ya docz.

patan_zak
Newly Registered

embaasi contact deatils

Post by patan_zak » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Salam every one

can anyboady give me UKVAC or BHC islamabad telephone numbers, or even website were i can track the progress of the application. they told me that they will give a call withen 20 days when the passport is ready for collection, but i have not had any updates yet even though its been over 1 month now. thnaks

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi,

If you visit the following website you can track you passport: www.ukvacpk.com. scroll to the bottom of the page where it says track you passport.

Where did u apply from? my hubby applied from islamabad and they said he will receive his passport back in 15 days but is still waiting. It's been a month. So I guess no matter what they say it always takes a good few weeks.

Inshallah we will all get good news.

patan_zak
Newly Registered

Post by patan_zak » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:47 pm

Missy_j wrote:Hi,

If you visit the following website you can track you passport: www.ukvacpk.com. scroll to the bottom of the page where it says track you passport.

Where did u apply from? my hubby applied from islamabad and they said he will receive his passport back in 15 days but is still waiting. It's been a month. So I guess no matter what they say it always takes a good few weeks.

Inshallah we will all get good news.

my wife have applied in islamabad, and i have checked online today but it only say when the case was sumitted. "Missy_i" do you have any numbers so i can call, i am getting pi**** off now, they are takeing too long. how is your case going so far.

sam123456

Post by sam123456 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:36 am

guys,

just spoke to my missus and she said she went to gerry's in karachi and got her visa today... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 am

sam123456 - hey congrats sum gud news at last hope u n wife r veri happi.....

naz08
Member of Standing

Re: naz08

Post by naz08 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:57 am

Safina1 wrote:hey naz08 hope u hear frm d pricks soon. evrytym i'm on dis forum i hope 2 read dat ur hubs has gt his visa bt i guess we'r in d same boat. i sent my papers off 4 a review 2 months ago bt i dnt even knw if deyv recieved em yet cos royal mail r saying deyr stil on der way!

i foned d VAC n had a go at em, sum bimbo picked up bt cudn understand my english. i was vexed. called BHC n dey sed cal bac monday so wil do dat n sweet talk em. i'm fukd if dey aint gt d papers. bt dey kp saying its in process so i duno wot 2 believe...
hey hun how doin? what numbers have u got for them? i have tried the VAC but it keeps getting rejected, i phoned BHC they always tranfer me thru to gerrys, have u had any luck im gna try again, 3 months i have been waitin nearly 4 still no news regarding our case

sam123456

Post by sam123456 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:38 pm

thanks naz08 hope you get it soon as well...

she has 27 months visa does this means she can stay there for 3 months or 28 days.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:31 pm

sam123456 wrote:guys,

just spoke to my missus and she said she went to gerry's in karachi and got her visa today... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hey thats good news....congrats....