ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does BHC accept digitally signed Form 16 for EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adnans
Newly Registered

Does BHC accept digitally signed Form 16 for EC

Post by adnans » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:48 am

Hi Friends,

I am going to apply for EC on 29th December.I am submitting digitally signed Form 16 document and IT returns document along with other required documents.Can anyone please tell me whether the BHC will accept digitally signed Form 16 document or not as my employer is not ready to attest it as it is considered original.
Please help me. I request senior members to give their views.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Does BHC accept digitally signed Form 16 for EC

Post by push » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:35 pm

adnans wrote:Hi Friends,

I am going to apply for EC on 29th December.I am submitting digitally signed Form 16 document and IT returns document along with other required documents.Can anyone please tell me whether the BHC will accept digitally signed Form 16 document or not as my employer is not ready to attest it as it is considered original.
Why do you want to submit Form-16 when you are submitting the IT return (I hope signed and stamped by IT deptt.)?

What exactly do you mean by digitally signed form 16? Form 16 is issued by the employer and is supposed to be a wet copy. The original Form 16 is submitted to the IT deptt and then only do you get a IT return receipt. Can you be a bit more clear here please?

regards,

push_HSMP

dingdon

Re: Does BHC accept digitally signed Form 16 for EC

Post by dingdon » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:28 pm

push_hsmp wrote:
adnans wrote:Hi Friends,

Why do you want to submit Form-16 when you are submitting the IT return (I hope signed and stamped by IT deptt.)?

What exactly do you mean by digitally signed form 16? Form 16 is issued by the employer and is supposed to be a wet copy. The original Form 16 is submitted to the IT deptt and then only do you get a IT return receipt. Can you be a bit more clear here please?

regards,

push_HSMP
Hi Push_HSMP,
now a days companys are giving digitally signed copy of FORM 16 ie we need to just take the online print out of the Form 16 which will be in PDF format.

adnans,
since you are submitting the IT Returns, it shouldnt be a problem for the digital signed form 16, make sure to submit the IT returns which are signed and stamped by IT dept.in case if you are not submitting Latest IT Returns, it is better to get your FORM16 Attested by your employer.

All the best.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:26 am

oh OK. However as you have pointed out if a proper IT return (stamped and signed by IT Deptt.) is submitted one does not need to submit a Form 16.

thanks,

push_HSMP

adnans
Newly Registered

Post by adnans » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:13 am

Thanks for the reply...

mnarne
Newly Registered

Post by mnarne » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:39 am

Hi adnams,

can you please share your experiences at VFS , Bangalore office,
i am planning to apply for EC on Jan5th. i had already taken appointment for jan 5th @9:00 AM.Pelase share your experinces, what docuemnts i need to carry..