ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization approval emails

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lucky640
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Naturalization approval emails

Post by Lucky640 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:01 pm

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to ask from everyone’s experience if the naturalisation approval emails are mainly sent out on Mondays or if they are also sent other days of the week? I dont mean replies to update chasing from Further Nationalities email, but the approval emails from Home Office Atlas.
Thank you!

SupperDog
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalization approval emails

Post by SupperDog » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:56 pm

Yes as you can see from the timeline post, almost all Altas notices are sent on Mondays. A few months ago a few people reported receiving notices on Tuesdays as well.

Also, just this week a few people reported they received notices on the 21st Jan which is Sunday, and someone got replies from FNE on the 20th Jan which is a Saturday. Maybe someone was working overtime on the weekend?

SupperDog
United Kingdom

Post by SupperDog » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:07 pm

My guess on how they work is, once an application is approved, they will print a certificate and post it to the local council. When the local council receives it, the local council has to confirm receiving the certificates by email or some other way to Home Office.

Then every Monday, Home Office will check all confirmations received from every council and send notification emails to applicants.

This also explains why many people receive invitations from the council before the email from Altas.

MuhammadM86
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MuhammadM86 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:37 pm

Ultimately from what we see as a repeating pattern, seems like Monday from 8am up to 5pm. As said above, someone had it on Tuesday and also was reported last week on Sunday at 9pm I think.

Although we have some feedback from the timeline, yet we can't generalise as the amount of approvals are way more than what we have on the forum.

Lucky640
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by Lucky640 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:57 pm

Thank you so much, thats very helpful! Will post on timeline thread once mine comes through (fingers crossed!!!) good luck!