ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Teir 1 application rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

citriaz
Newly Registered

Help Teir 1 application rejected

Post by citriaz » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:23 am

Dear All,
I will really appreciate if somebody could help me,

I applied for Teir1 visa application, but they refused my application, reason is bellow,
I have showed two jobs one full time and the other part time, I attached the payslips, employer letters and bank statements, my full time employer pay direct to my bank account but I get pay in cash from the part time job, with a payslip.

My application is rejected for no reason i think because they say that your bank statements does not show all of the payments for your jobs, although i have provided all the contact details of the employers.

They even did not bother to ask me to prove it, and i think did not contact the employers.
and in the letter they have said that you have no right to file an appeal against this decision,
Can anybody suggest anything; can I get my application fee back from home office?
I shall be very thankful for a kind advice and help

Best Regards,

M.Riaz

r0791
Newly Registered

Post by r0791 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:42 am

well what was your status when you applied for psw if u were student at that time then how can u dp full time job I think that is why u got refussal now best thing is to consult with an solicitor

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:11 pm

This is a duplicate post - was posted in tier 1 general.
Which one are you - PSW or general?
Sounds like general given your other posts.

citriaz
Newly Registered

Teir1-PSW

Post by citriaz » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:This is a duplicate post - was posted in tier 1 general.
Sorry my actual query was:
I applied for Teir 1 but my application was refused as I have stated above, I can provide the evidence but I don’t want to put in risk my status here.
Now I want to apply for extension under the criteria of Teir1-PSW, I am already on IGS-visa, Is there any chance I can get extension under Teir1-PSW. My IGS-visa was for one year and expires soon.
If yes what document do I need to provide?

I appreciate all your help

mscorpio

Re: Teir1-PSW

Post by mscorpio » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:42 am

citriaz wrote:
Frontier Mole wrote:This is a duplicate post - was posted in tier 1 general.
Sorry my actual query was:
I applied for Teir 1 but my application was refused as I have stated above, I can provide the evidence but I don’t want to put in risk my status here.
Now I want to apply for extension under the criteria of Teir1-PSW, I am already on IGS-visa, Is there any chance I can get extension under Teir1-PSW. My IGS-visa was for one year and expires soon.
If yes what document do I need to provide?

I appreciate all your help

I am confused. You said that you don't want to risk your status. Your Tier-1 application (I guess that was general) rejected. The reason you don't know yourself. Then you disclose that you are on IGS.

If you really on IGS then why u applied on Tier 1 general which as mentioned is a risk.

Clearly the better option for you is to apply for PSW. If you have been offered 1 year IGS visa then you can apply for PSW. the documents that you need are mentioned on Uk borders and agency website.

mayurbar
Newly Registered

Post by mayurbar » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:07 pm

go for transitional arrangement scheme. If you are under IGS for one year you will straight away get an extra one year under transitional arrangement scheme. In other word you can get an extra one year under IGS. check the official home office website. good luck.