ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long term residency

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Michelle33
Newly Registered
Brazil

Long term residency

Post by Michelle33 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:03 pm

Hello..

Is it possible to apply for long term residency (general work permit holder) couple of months prior completing 5 years in Ireland.. the 5 years will be completed by April 2024 .

Thanks in advance

meself2
Ireland

Re: Long term residency

Post by meself2 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:18 pm

I'm not sure what kind of an answer you expect here, to be honest. You can apply, but you will more then likely be refused, as you didn't gain the qualified period.
On the other hand, it costs nothing to apply, so can't stop you from doing that. But why?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Michelle33
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by Michelle33 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:09 pm

I expected the straight forward answer that you posted, thank you 👍

Danini___
Ireland

Post by Danini___ » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:24 pm

meself2 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:18 pm
I'm not sure what kind of an answer you expect here, to be honest. You can apply, but you will more then likely be refused, as you didn't gain the qualified period.
On the other hand, it costs nothing to apply, so can't stop you from doing that. But why?
Hi,

I hope you are well. Do you know how to count the 60 months for long term residency application? For example if i have three time period, 19 months + 12 days, 20 month +8 days, 20 month + 10 days, then it would be 59 months + 30 noncontinuous days, would that count as 60 months?

Thank you