ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled Worker Limit 0 on SMS Licence Summary Page

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alijafri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Skilled Worker Limit 0 on SMS Licence Summary Page

Post by alijafri » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:03 pm

Dear Experts

My query relates to the SMS portal and the Licence details.

Our company sponsored an oversees worker on defined CoS in 2021 and utilised it. The person is still our employee. For some reason the licence summary page shows Skilled worker Limit - 0, Assigned 0 and remaining 0.

1. Does this mean I do not have any more licences to sponsor ?
2. Does this relate to Defined CoS or Undefined CoS or both ?
3. Does this have any implication on the worker I had sponsored in 2021. ?

Thanks and really appreciate your help.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Skilled Worker Limit 0 on SMS Licence Summary Page

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:42 am

It means you don’t any any COS that you can assign. If you need more you will have to apply for them.

It has no impact on the current sponsoored employee unless you need to issue a COS to extend his leave.

alexm2912
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Post by alexm2912 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:27 pm

1. Yes, that 0 limit does indicate you've fully utilized your annual skilled worker sponsorship quota. So for the current year, you cannot assign any additional Certificate of Sponsorship to new hires requiring visas.

2. The 0 limit applies to both defined and undefined CoS applications. Any type that would utilize from the annual skilled worker cap.

3. This will NOT affect the employee you sponsored in 2021 under a previous year's license. Their visa status should remain unchanged. It only limits bringing new workers from overseas this year.

alexm2912
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Post by alexm2912 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:29 pm

Let me know if you have another questions.A printable letter refers to a document or message that is formatted and prepared for printing. What do you associate with the phrase “love letter template“? Perhaps emotions, candor, passion, confidence, and the recipient’s name come to mind.