ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application for a fired employee

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Partoegypt
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

ILR application for a fired employee

Post by Partoegypt » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:38 am

Hi Everyone,

A hypothetical question, if I submitted my ILR application today (Skilled worker route) with the employer letter that empathises that they need me in the foreseen future, and somehow I got fired next week (before getting the ILR decision), how does it affect my ILR application?

Regards,
Mo

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application for a fired employee

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:41 am

Partoegypt wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:38 am
Hi Everyone,

A hypothetical question, if I submitted my ILR application today (Skilled worker route) with the employer letter that empathises that they need me in the foreseen future, and somehow I got fired next week (before getting the ILR decision), how does it affect my ILR application?

Regards,
Mo
Checks will be made with the employers to ensure claims made are true. If by that time your employment is terminated, your ILR will be refused
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Partoegypt
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Re: ILR application for a fired employee

Post by Partoegypt » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:31 am

Fair enough, thanks Zimba.