ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa time gaps

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krishcute
India

Visitor Visa rejected 2nd time with absurd reasons

Post by krishcute » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:46 am

My mother visa rejected twice stating not satisfied with financial and monthly expenses in home country are not reflected in bank statement.
Not sure what the next step if we apply after few months they rejected again with old points ? But worry on this he never came to uk

@Admin unable to create new post pls help

meself2
Ireland

Re: Visitor Visa rejected 2nd time with absurd reasons

Post by meself2 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:40 am

Topics split.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

krishcute
India

Re: Visitor Visa rejected 2nd time with applicant financial reasons

Post by krishcute » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:11 am

Any help or advise appreciate

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visitor Visa rejected 2nd time with applicant financial reasons

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:23 pm

krishcute wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:11 am
Any help or advise appreciate
Ist it possible to post the exact refusal letters after removing personal identifiers like name, address etc?

krishcute
India

Post by krishcute » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:33 pm

In support of your application you have submitted bank statements for an account
which is held in your name account number ending 0xxx.I note the debits in your account are not consistent with your declared monthly expenditure. Therefore I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated a true reflection of your financial circumstances or that your circumstances are as stated. This leads me to doubt your stated intentions in wishing to visit the UK

You state that the cost of your trip to you personally will be £1,000.00 (105,667 INR). Given that this represents more than
6 times your monthly income after deduction of your stated living costs, I am not satisfied that your expected costs are in line with your stated income and finances.
• In order to come to my decision, I have considered, not only those documents stated
above, but all of the documents you have provided regarding your circumstances.

• From the information on your application form and the documents you have
submitted, I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the United Kingdom or that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor. Furthermore, on the balance of probabiliti

I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated that you have ties in your home country, which would encourage you to leave should you be granted entry to the UK. Your application for a visit visa has therefore been refused under paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c) of the Immigration rules

Based on this what will be chances of approver. If I applied after few months what will be chances

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm

Did you attempt to sponsor her fully or partially? What documents did she apply with? Was there a cover letter from you explaining her finances?

Not sure why she's stated that she'd be spending £1k. When she makes approx. £2k a year.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

krishcute
India

Post by krishcute » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:55 pm

Yes I mentioned fully sponsor by me and her annual B income is 3750 pounds . I just mentioned 1000 pounds not for any reason . He is attending for grandson birthday event .what chances if I applied for third time

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:07 pm

krishcute wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:55 pm
Yes I mentioned fully sponsor by me and her annual B income is 3750 pounds . I just mentioned 1000 pounds not for any reason . He is attending for grandson birthday event .what chances if I applied for third time
What documents did you submit? It helps give an idea of how to move forward.

krishcute
India

Post by krishcute » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:38 pm

I submitted around 45 documents explaining her financial status with ca copy, land aggrements, rent aggrement, rent receipts….

krishcute
India

Post by krishcute » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:49 pm

Any suggestions for next step appreciate. I only see draw back with my mother acct is not much bank transactions in his account as most of her transactions are cash.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:35 am

krishcute wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:49 pm
Any suggestions for next step appreciate. I only see draw back with my mother acct is not much bank transactions in his account as most of her transactions are cash.
There needs to be evidence to show strong ties to home country to encourage her return after the visit like family, social and economic ties.
Financial stability with contemporaneous evidence are required and cash transactions with no paper trails does not help her situation.
Even if you are in very strong financial position to solely bear all costs for the visit, it still does not help the application.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:57 am

Your mothers economic situation is definitely not going to change overnight. What you need to do next time your apply are, but no limited to;
Write a letter of fully sponsorship for your mum. In the letter, explain that you're in full employment with XX and your spouse is also in employment with BB.
Add copies of your immigration status.
Add your 6 months payslip
Add your 6 months bank statement
It would be nice if you have a savings about £7-10K (this shows you can afford her stay comfortably)
Show evidence of your mothers- source of livelihood
Attach a letter from your father endorsing her travel
Make sure that her outgoings are commensurate with her declared outgoings
Make sure she's not spending more that 10 days in the UK
Do not write a crazy amount that she'd be spending in the UK (she doesn't have that money)
Think before you answer financial questions, they're potential trip wires.

Unfortunately, some folks invite their parents to the UK on holidays. Then they change their tune that their mother can't go back, because there's no one home to take care of her.
All these don't help the ones that apply at a later date. Every applicant is treated as a potential overstayer.

krishcute
India

Post by krishcute » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:00 pm

I added all mine and my wife pay slips and maintained good amount of cash here.

We have to wait for few months for more chances or can we apply third time immediately

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:07 pm

krishcute wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:00 pm
I added all mine and my wife pay slips and maintained good amount of cash here.

We have to wait for few months for more chances or can we apply third time immediately. That will give off an air of desperation so allow a bit of time and using that time to fine tune the strategy. Pick up nuggets to help her application from Ticktack's response above.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:28 pm

I'm afraid you now stand next to no chance of getting her visa IMHO. My then GF's visitor visa was refused as she could not prove she would go home, despite her travel history to Europe, Japan, Aus and other Asian countries and a secure well paid job that she had been doing for years. Added to that, I provided my financials, details about my house, the return tickets I bought her with my air miles and covering letter saying I would take responsibility for her while she was here, and loads of pictures of us together in her home country.

She was turned down twice, so I ended up going to see her. If your mother can't show that she has strong ties to her country, then no amount of money will help, she will be considered a flight risk, and now she has two fails against her name.

Concentrate on reasons she will go home first, and then as Amazonia says, you'll need to wait a good few months before trying again. Oh, and certainly do not mention anything about child minding when she is here.

THO.

krishcute
India

Post by krishcute » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:38 pm

Understood but I am not sure how to prove . I already provided all her assets and my mother parents are dependent on her in back home and her sonis living with her. I produced all those documents.

How much decent waiting period is enough to reapply . Is 5 months enough can I try for 3 rd time after 4 to 5 months ?

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm

Also remember to avoid saying that the main reason for the parent to come to the UK will be seeing or visiting their grandchildren. We understand that it's an important family occasion, but this is not necessarily the same perception that UKVI has on it. As commented before, some people bring parents to the UK as visitors but their main intention is another including to be child minders, and UKVI knows this. That's considered a form of work and not allowed with a standard visitor visa.

Submitting 45 documents will not necessarily make an application stronger. Some people think that more documents are better, and the UKVI website actually advises the opposite. The number of documents is irrelevant, it's just how these support the application for a successful outcome.

Regarding the salary or income of the applicant, there are enough cases of successful applications where the parent has a very low income (or no income at all). The key is how well this income - or lack of - is explained and organised within the application, with the appropriate evidence.

krishcute
India

Post by krishcute » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:51 pm

Admin pls create new post :-

Need a help last year I apply visit visa for mother it’s successfully

This year jan month I applied with same pattern for mother in law it’s rejected couple of times not sure the reason . In refused letter it mentioned due to financial status and bank transactions of her.

Now my little one 1 st birthday is in April month is it good idea to reapply for mother in law or if their is risk

Can I apply for my mother her last visa approved exactly 1 year ago.

What are the chance’s if I applied for my mother
And for mother in law

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:45 am

krishcute wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:51 pm
Admin pls create new post :-

Need a help last year I apply visit visa for mother it’s successfully

This year jan month I applied with same pattern for mother in law it’s rejected couple of times not sure the reason . In refused letter it mentioned due to financial status and bank transactions of her.

Now my little one 1 st birthday is in April month is it good idea to reapply for mother in law or if their is risk

Can I apply for my mother her last visa approved exactly 1 year ago.

What are the chance’s if I applied for my mother
And for mother in law
Post refusal letter of MIL after removing personal details.

krishcute
India

Post by krishcute » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:57 am

You state that you spend 15000.00 INR (£141.92) each month on expenses. This leaves, on average, £153.75 (16,246.3 INR) left over each month after deducting your expenses from your stated income. You state that the cost of your trip to you personally will be £1,000.00 (105,667 INR). Given that this represents more than
6 times your monthly income after deduction of your stated living costs, I am not satisfied that your expected costs are in line with your stated income and finances.

In support of your application you have submitted bank statements for an account
which is held in your name account number ending I note the debits in your account are not consistent with your declared monthly expenditure. Therefore I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated a true reflection of your financial circumstances or that your circumstances are as stated. This leads me to doubt your stated intentions in wishing to visit the UK

krishcute
India

Visit visa to parents

Post by krishcute » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:57 pm

Can we apply visit visa second time to my mother after 7 months gap from her first visit.

Any suggestions and recommendation’s pls

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visit visa to parents

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:26 am

krishcute wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:57 pm
Can we apply visit visa second time to my mother after 7 months gap from her first visit. Yes you can

Any suggestions and recommendation’s pls

krishcute
India

Post by krishcute » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:14 am

What will be the chances after first time approver. As I am applying for second time in next 7 months gap.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:12 am

Your chances are slim, they had grave concerns that she would return as her finances did not support her ability to afford to come to the UK.

The HO are mostly concerned with her a) ability to pay for her own expenses on the trip but b) mostly that she has enough ties to return home according to her visa (found this out through experience). So to overcome their objections, her application must show that she has an overwhelming reason(s) to return.

If she can't do this beyond any reasonable doubt, the application is dead in the water and you'll lose whatever the visa fee is and get your hopes up for nothing. Now, having said that, there are people on the board who did manage to overcome the first or even second refusal.

Just really need to concentrate on the reasons for her to go home and not stay here. Property, job, other children, relatives, work in the community, life she has there. Can you overcome the affordability objection, or will it just be that you say you are paying, since this does not seem to work (didn't for me). If she is coming to visit your child, then under no circumstances say she wats to babysit, this is a red-flag for the HO as it is seen as working. Visiting to meet, and see where you live etc., go seeing London and the countryside is fine, just no babysitting / child minding.

krishcute
India

Post by krishcute » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:06 am

Sorry here 2 topics are mixed.
Admin can u please split topics if possible.

Mother visa granted first time and she like to travel this summer to visit places. Question is can we apply immediately after 6 months.