ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Chat history prints for spouse visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Chat history prints for spouse visa application

Post by Anzal » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:02 am

Such a wonderful platform referred to me by a friend. Hope I get the required information.
I have applied for spouse visa and my biometric is next week. I got married 2 years ago.
I have downloaded fb messenger chats and call log (it downloaded one year data, almost 300 pages).
I have screenshots of WhatsApp chats and almost 350 pages.
My question is do I take all this with me to the biometric office and ask them to scan this all to attach with my application?
I have applied priority by paying £500, has anyone got quick reply through this service.
Many thanks in advance!

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Chat history prints for spouse visa application

Post by Ticktack » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:23 am

Anzal wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:02 am
Such a wonderful platform referred to me by a friend. Hope I get the required information.
I have applied for spouse visa and my biometric is next week. I got married 2 years ago.
I have downloaded fb messenger chats and call log (it downloaded one year data, almost 300 pages).
I have screenshots of WhatsApp chats and almost 350 pages.
My question is do I take all this with me to the biometric office and ask them to scan this all to attach with my application? Why not just attach the soft copies to your application yourself. Why would you want to print it out first then scan it again. :roll:
I have applied priority by paying £500, has anyone got quick reply through this service. Every case is different my friend. It would take as long as it takes.
Many thanks in advance!
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:32 am

I used an agent for application who has already charged me a hefty amount and literally provided not a very valuable advice. My husband has prepared all the documents. The agent advised that I must take everything to biometric centre and they must scan it. Agent has my application login details so I am not sure if I can attach documents myself from Pakistan?
And another question please, We have many fights in these chats. Should I remove that?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:39 am

Anzal wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:32 am
I used an agent for application who has already charged me a hefty amount and literally provided not a very valuable advice They're usually inexperienced. Almost feels like a daylight robbery sometimes.. My husband has prepared all the documents. He advised that I must take everything to biometric centre and they must scan it. He has my application login details so I am not sure if I can attach documents myself from Pakistan Ask him for your login details. You can attach from anywhere in the world. There's only one internet. It doesn't matter where you're at.?
And another question please, We have many fights in these chats. Should I remove that? Don't remove, but you can blackout some sensitive details/chats. State in your cover letter that you have some sensitive details that you've blacked out, but you can send them an unedited copy if they demand. They're humans and understand. That's what makes it real to be honest.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:47 pm

You don't need to send everything, that's an overkill! Take snapshots of your messages/chats about 4/month as a representative sample of ongoing conversations/communication over the period of not being together.
HO/CW not interested in salient details of your day-to-day relationship.

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:57 pm

Thank you so much for quick advise.
How important is cover letter for application. We have written one by ourself describing our relationship background, meeting financial requirements, housing requirements etc. However, visa agent said its not sufficient and he needs to rewrite it in legal way. He asks for 1 lac Pk Rs for this letter and now settled at 70 K. Does it worth to pay for it?
How long I have to book my biometric, I submitted application on 9th January.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:35 pm

Anzal wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:57 pm
Thank you so much for quick advise.
How important is cover letter for application. We have written one by ourself describing our relationship background, meeting financial requirements, housing requirements etc. However, visa agent said its not sufficient and he needs to rewrite it in legal way. He asks for 1 lac Pk Rs for this letter and now settled at 70 K. Does it worth to pay for it?
How long I have to book my biometric, I submitted application on 9th January.
Visa agent sees you as cash cow to be milked as much as can be squeezed out.
Cover letter is not a requirement, only comes into play if there are things applicants believe will be better conveyed by their explanation instead of just application form.
Cover letter is a simple outline of certain matters just as you described above. No reason calling for legal way Cover letter.
Book appointment for maximum 45 days after application submission.

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:43 pm

The agent has send a sponsorship undertaking form SU07/12 to be signed by sponsor. Is it the part of the application?
He asks my husband to sign and post original signed copy to be taken with me to the biometric.

My husband is planning to visit Pakistan this week. Do I need to submit biometrics before he arrives? If not can he go with me at my appointment, would it affect application that he is at Pakistan during application processing?
Many thanks for advise, we are literally paying for every question we ask from the agent.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:45 pm

The agent has send a sponsorship undertaking form SU07/12 to be signed by sponsor. Is it the part of the application?
He asks my husband to sign and post original signed copy to be taken with me to the biometric.
This is NOT requiredfor a spouse visa. This is the constant issue we see on the forum when people decide to use "agents" that do not have a clue what to do!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:04 pm

I did not know about this forum or else I would have never hired him. Even now he has provided a cover letter which is copy pasted. Everywhere it says my wife from UK. While my husband is the sponsor. He sent us PDF and even not giving word document so i can remove mistakes.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:32 pm

Anzal wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:04 pm
I did not know about this forum or else I would have never hired him. Even now he has provided a cover letter which is copy pasted. Everywhere it says my wife from UK. While my husband is the sponsor. He sent us PDF and even not giving word document so i can remove mistakes.
You've been advised that you don't need one. There are scenarios where suspected agents come on this forum to ask questions.

If and when we think you need a solicitor/lawyer we tell you. Never an agent. It's hit and miss for this guys.

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:52 pm

Can you please advise about this.

My husband is planning to visit Pakistan this week. Do I need to submit biometrics before he arrives?
Can he go with me at my appointment, would it affect application that he is at Pakistan during application processing?

Ticktack we already have paid him, still could not get application login details as he said it is not their policy to share this. We have to submit application like this now. However, I am trying to amend his mistakes as much as possible.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:34 pm

Anzal wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:52 pm
Can you please advise about this.

My husband is planning to visit Pakistan this week. Do I need to submit biometrics before he arrives? Does not matter
Can he go with me at my appointment, would it affect application that he is at Pakistan during application processing? No

Ticktack we already have paid him, still could not get application login details as he said it is not their policy to share this. We have to submit application like this now. However, I am trying to amend his mistakes as much as possible. Please take a cue from this going forward, the agent has grabbed you where it hurts and knows there is not much you can do. Solicitors and agents have done more harm than good in some known cases.

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:19 pm

We received this email after submitting the application. Is this an autogenerated email that is been sent to everyone? We have submitted all the documents. I think this is standard email and we don't need to submit any additional documents??

Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.
PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your sponsor have not already submitted supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.
Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.
Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below.

There are no options in the above mentioned link. Its directs us to VFS Global website.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:33 pm

Anzal wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:19 pm
We received this email after submitting the application. Is this an autogenerated email that is been sent to everyone? We have submitted all the documents. I think this is standard email and we don't need to submit any additional documents?? Correct.

Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.
PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your sponsor have not already submitted supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.
Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.
Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below.

There are no options in the above mentioned link. Its directs us to VFS Global website.

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:36 am

We applied priority service. Online states 5 working days. It's been more than 9 working days today and still no reply. Anyone in the same boat?

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:37 am

We applied priority service. Online states 5 working days. It's been more than 9 working days today and still no reply. Anyone in the same boat?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:41 am

Anzal wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:36 am
Look forward to your decision. If no additional documents requested or said to be missing, you can reclaim the priority fees

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:56 am

We received standard email about receipt and no additional documents are requested. How can we claim for refund of priority service?
Do we initiate it after receiving decision?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:00 am

Anzal wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:56 am
We received standard email about receipt and no additional documents are requested. How can we claim for refund of priority service?
Do we initiate it after receiving decision?
Better to wait till receiving decision because as of now you don't know if they will request for additional or missed documents.
Meanwhile, below is the address:

ukvi.visa.pvspv.customerrefundrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:02 am

they say it is 5 working days but u look at the timeline for the people who applied from pakistan is around 20 working days mean about 1 month. it is mentioned in priority service section that you will receive decision in 5 working days or soon after.

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:06 am

We have received this email after 11 working days. No specific documents have been requested. What does this mean?

UKVI is pleased to confirm receipt of your UK visa application.

We are sending this email because we have not received your supporting documentation.

Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below:

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/en

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 5 working days your application will be processed based on the information provided in the Visa Application Form.

No further request for your supporting documentation will be issued.

With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.

Yours sincerely,

UK Decision Making Centre

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:44 am

I got even a bigger trouble.
My husband put his official email address and he is at pak and can't access his official address. He is returning after 7 working days to UK.
What can be done to provide additional documents when we don't know what it is. Can it be extended?

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:26 pm

Hi all,
Does home office asks for additional documents from sponsor or only from main applicant?
We received above email and suspect HO might have asked additional documents from sponsor and my husband has no access to his official address as he works in a sensitive department at UK and can't access emails from overseas.
We suspect they might have asked something from him and planning to reschedule flights earlier.
Have they asked additional documents from sponsor only from anyone please?

Anzal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anzal » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:34 pm

Can someone please advise how to know about additional documents when we don't have access to the sponsor's email address?