ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

freddddy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Employer letter

Post by freddddy » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:28 pm

Hi all!

Just wanted to ask a quick question in regards to my ILR Set(O) from skilled worker visa.

My company has signed the employment letter stating that I am needed for the foreseeable future as well as absence records.

It is e-signed by our boss but there is NO contact number nor email on the letter.
He is also currently abroad with very limited access to phone/email and I am just about to apply on next Monday.

Would it be a problem if there is no contact details besides his title and e-signature?

It might take him forever to reply/revise the letter so wondering if I'm safe to submit.

Thank you!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Employer letter

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:58 pm

UKVI may not always check with your employer. However, if they think this is necessary they will try to find a contact in your company to confirm they issued this. Someone else like the HR can verify this over an email too
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

freddddy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by freddddy » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:29 pm

Thank you Zimba! Makes sense.
I realised that the letterhead does have an info email which should work fine if they need to contact.
Otherwise, they might contact my lawyer to provide further proof I believe?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:24 pm

freddddy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:29 pm
Thank you Zimba! Makes sense.
I realised that the letterhead does have an info email which should work fine if they need to contact.
Otherwise, they might contact my lawyer to provide further proof I believe?
They will get back to you if they need any extra details.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice