ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

current address in e-vetting invitation form

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kzz
Newly Registered
Ireland

current address in e-vetting invitation form

Post by kzz » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:57 pm

Hello folks,

Just received the e-vetting invitation form today, and I have a simple question to ask/confirm: I live in Dublin, do I need to specify "Co. Dublin" as part of my current address when filling the form? I remember some folks on this forum said previously that they didn't fill in the "county" and then they had to go through e-vetting procedure again ?

Thanks for the help.

peace23
Ireland

Re: current address in e-vetting invitation form

Post by peace23 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm

Hi there ,

I received the email today as well and l already submitted the form . There was no option (the county) to be completed ,only (country) at the bottom . So I guess they have updated the form this time and removed the county option .I just wrote my county in the Address Line 2

kzz
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: current address in e-vetting invitation form

Post by kzz » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:18 pm

peace23 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm
Hi there ,

I received the email today as well and l already submitted the form . There was no option (the county) to be completed ,only (country) at the bottom . So I guess they have updated the form this time and removed the county option .I just wrote my county in the Address Line 2
Thank you , I plan to do the same.