ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

report migrant activity - SMS question

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

babablacksheep
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

report migrant activity - SMS question

Post by babablacksheep » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:36 pm

Hello All,
I was just looking into reporting the migrant activity on the system and found out that there are two options under which we can submit the individual entry to UK. Could someone help in below situation which option to choose Under "Report Migrant Activity" --> "Sponsor continuing sponsor migrant worker" --> "worker start date delayed" or "offshore worker arrived in UK waters" for these three scenarios.

a. if migrant has reached in time.
b. have reached late by couple of days only.
c. have reached in time but started work late by few days only.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: report migrant activity - SMS question

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:17 pm

What exactly are you trying to report??

What visa category is this for?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

blondesafari

Post by blondesafari » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:45 am

babablacksheep wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:36 pm
Hello All,
I was just looking into reporting the migrant activity on the system and found out that there are two options under which we can submit the individual entry to UK. Could someone help in below situation which option to choose Under "Report Migrant Activity" --> "Sponsor continuing sponsor migrant worker" --> "worker start date delayed" or "offshore worker arrived in UK waters" for these three scenarios.

Skilled worker:

a. If migrant arrived in time, no need to report.
b. If migrant is going to even be one day late you have to report under this - "Sponsor continuing sponsor migrant worker"
c. No need to report

babablacksheep
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by babablacksheep » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:10 pm

blondesafari wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:45 am
babablacksheep wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:36 pm
Hello All,

Skilled worker:

a. If migrant arrived in time, no need to report.
b. If migrant is going to even be one day late you have to report under this - "Sponsor continuing sponsor migrant worker"
c. No need to report
Thank you you your reply.

Is this the same in the case of ICT i.e. global mobility visa.

Also when you say report under "sponsor continuing sponsor migrant worker" under what sub head it will go
"worker start date delayed" or "offshore worker arrived in UK waters"
Thanks