ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COS Refusal, salary & working hours requirement

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Geethumiffy
Newly Registered
India

COS Refusal, salary & working hours requirement

Post by Geethumiffy » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:49 am

Hi @Frontier , Quick question. On going rate for my job code is 31100. I have applied for 35hours with a 31100pa. Mine is undefined cos. I have applied my visa on jan and waiting for a decision. Do my application satisfies the salary and working hours requirement or will they reject my application as well. Btw Im switching from psw to skilled wrker visa.

Have anyone acrossed the same situation. Please suggest me, Can I tell my employer to give a sponsor note for change of working hours to 37.5 hrs or leave as it is.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: COS Refusal, salary & working hours requirement

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:11 am

You will fine, your employer is paying above the going rate as your salary is based on less hours. No need to take any action.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:48 am

@Geethumiffy , don't muddle the other person's topic with your questions, please - your situation is completely different, so it's confusing in this topic about who is given advice (and what advice). Create your own topic next time.

Topics split
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Geethumiffy
Newly Registered
India

Post by Geethumiffy » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:58 pm

Oops Sorry @meself2. I was confused and tensed when I saw his Cos refusal for 35 hours bcz even I applied for 35 hours and thats hw accidentaly I raised my question in the same topic..