ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About my study

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dominator
Newly Registered

About my study

Post by dominator » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:51 pm

hi there,
I am currently studing Master in a listed college. The course that i am studing is accrediated by UK based university and i have a id card itself from the university as well as the college which enables me to use facilities in the university online and in the premises of university. I have been hearing different sort of things regarding colleges now and would like following information from you guys.
a. what if my college is closed? as i renewed my visa recently from the college just to study this master course and the course is designed by the college professor and accrediated by the university.i.e university of which i have id card doesnot provide this course.
b. if it is closed what happens to students like me.
(there should be more then 500 student coming in to college to take courses like BSc,MBA and MSc and much more. Almost everyone of them are attending their class, submitting their course work and further more attendence are taken by lecturers in every class so there is no way you could fiddle with the attendance and personally mine is above 80%)
c. and once i finish my course the degree will be awared by the university with the name of the college mentioned in the degree. will that affect the credential of my certificate.

Please guide me throught.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:35 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.