ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

registration with acca for visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rockyloveday
Newly Registered

registration with acca for visa

Post by rockyloveday » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:41 pm

hi, my brother is going to apply for student visa on 5th jan from pakistan, he visted uk on visit in november and chose LCA(london college of accountancy for ACCA) he had enrollmen letter and flown back to pak for visa but than some one told him that he need to be register wih Acca for that, later on he find out that its not required as he is already awaiting from acca for his registration, now he got 2 weeks extension letter from college and going to submit his documents withut registration on 5th,there is no problem of statments or any thing els, what will be his visa chances without registration? also can he apply for 2.5 year visa s he is only enrolled for first three papers but letter states the total duration of acca is 2.5 years

syed yawar hayat shah
Newly Registered

Post by syed yawar hayat shah » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:40 pm

well friend i have applied for uk visa from peshawar pakistan and i am a student of ACCA and i enrolled myself with LCA ,regarding your question,i think its not important to register with ACCA all yo need to show that you have already applied for registration with ACCA and you must have letter of acceptance from LCA and you would only be getting a visa for about 9 months or 1 years because immigration's staff knows that every yera there are two sessions for ACCA (because lot of students applying for uk visa based on ACCA) and after 6 months ACCA conducts papers.you must take a written note from ACCA that you have applied for registration with ACCA and it takes time and submitt it for applying for a visa along with a letter from LCA.AS IN MY CASE AS WELL but i was registerd with ACCA