ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal ! Child Visa Refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Perfect2020
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Refusal ! Child Visa Refused

Post by Perfect2020 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:49 am

I tried to post documents on page but it’s not allowed me to do how can I send

Refusal

And

FTT dismissal order

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:04 pm

Seems to me to be hopeless effort, since he is now an adult he is no longer dependant on you. Just because he was younger than that when you started to try to get him over, you can no longer apply to bring a child over.

If you are in a situation to send him money, do that, help him get onto the property ladder etc. Alternatively, as has been pointed out by another board member, (on another similar thread about a woman from Nigeria) his advice was that you chose to live in the UK, so if you are that worried about your child, you can move back to be with him there. You can't always fight the system, and it seems to me that you are so stressed yourself that you will suffer lots too by continuing to bang your head on the wall.

Perfect2020
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Perfect2020 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:34 pm

As you advised send money and property leader Orr go to him not case

I need advise after all evidences and fulfil requirements respectable court overlook situation

Seems like they deny everything and gave priority to home office as they saying it’s public interest

Are they not interested to secure my interest as I am a responsible citizen and never burden on public funds paying huge taxes 20% when I am earning and 20% when I spending, can afford his needs without any help here.

I attached district court order and affidavit where his mother gave up responsibilities and it’s fact due to her health she cannot care him at all

Do not you think it’s more harmful for country if someone earn here and invest out of country according to my opinion it’s better if we earn here and do investment or spend here

blondesafari

Post by blondesafari » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:01 am

Unfortunately, as THO has already advised you, your son is no longer a child, but is considered an adult. He would therefore have to apply for a visa in his own right that he would qualify for. Your best bet would be to ensure that he receives the best qualifications possible so that he can eventually apply for a Skilled Worker visa. Even if you wanted to send him to University in the U.K. he would be considered an International Student and would have to pay those fees, which are substantial. You imply that your taxes are high, so, if you are so wealthy, he could apply for a Student Visa and you could pay those very high International Student fees. Applying for a dependent visa for him will always fail because he’s no longer a child.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:59 am

You're not listening Perfect because you don't want to hear the truth, your protestations about how much tax you pay are neither here nor there or the few £ you might send home rather than spend in the UK. The HO told you that you can't apply, and there are no loop-holes or exceptions to your case, otherwise what is the point of having a visa system?

Put it like this, if the HO makes an exception that your adult son is a special case based on you telling them that and a few bits of paper you presented from a country where anything can be bought for a small bribe, then they would need to make the same consideration for every adult son / daughter of every person like you benefiting from living in the UK.

They have no definite proof that your son needs you so much, and that he can't cope without you, just your say so. This would be the same for everyone applying with your story. So, that would make a new route to the UK, get one parent over and then bring over their adult son/ daughter.

And even if he did need help, you can send money to buy him help there, why should he be allowed to come to the UK, just because you pay a small amount of taxes? You only pay taxes in the UK because you were granted permission to move here, and you left him there, don't forget that. That is entirely your choice, same as it is your choice to remain in the UK. The HO may rightly take the view, that you care more about you living here, than you do about your son's wellbeing, i.e. that he can't be that badly off, or you would go home and keep him safe.

If you read other topics on this forum, then you will see there are many people trying to find a way around the system or who feel they should be allowed to remain, because they don't want to go home after they lose their rights to remain.

As previously mentioned, he will need to apply for a visa based on his own merits, and be able to pass the English tests, be it student or tier 2 or skilled worker shortage etc.

Sorry if the advice is harsh/ blunt, and I know you want the forum to provide you with a solution, but there is not one, and so no way to sugar coat it.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:16 am

Your case and the circumstances are common. You are not being treated any differently than others. You have been advised repeatedly that your attempts were highly unlikely to succeed.
You were told your appeal would not succeed as well.
Nothing will overturn the situation, your son will never come to the UK as your dependent. You can appeal further with the certainty that it will fail too.
Perhaps it is time to consider what is more important to you, being a family in Pakistan or accepting the fact your eldest son will have to find another route to the UK.