ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU3 Permanent Resident Card Latest Approval Timeline

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Feeky
Newly Registered

EU3 Permanent Resident Card Latest Approval Timeline

Post by Feeky » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:09 pm

I will like to know recent approval timeline for EU3 Permanent Resident Card. When the application was submitted and approval date. I will like to understand their recent pattern. My EU5 took just one month from the date of submission and approval. Please the approval must not be more than three to six months. I recently submitted my EU3 application and I will like to know if anyone has been lucky to have their applications approved within short period.

joanfar
Philippines

Re: EU3 Permanent Resident Card Latest Approval Timeline

Post by joanfar » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:42 pm

Feeky wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:09 pm
I will like to know recent approval timeline for EU3 Permanent Resident Card. When the application was submitted and approval date. I will like to understand their recent pattern. My EU5 took just one month from the date of submission and approval. Please the approval must not be more than three to six months. I recently submitted my EU3 application and I will like to know if anyone has been lucky to have their applications approved within short period.
Submitted EU3 on 11th December 2023, got my approval letter by post 2 days ago 14th of February 2024 so about 2 months.

Feeky
Newly Registered

Post by Feeky » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:05 pm

Thank you for the update. Did you get any correspondence or acknowledgement via post before your approval? I submitted mine application on 15/01/2024 but I haven’t heard from them though I emailed them to confirm if they received the application which they confirmed they did. Thanks for your time

joanfar
Philippines

Post by joanfar » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:54 pm

Feeky wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:05 pm
Thank you for the update. Did you get any correspondence or acknowledgement via post before your approval? I submitted mine application on 15/01/2024 but I haven’t heard from them though I emailed them to confirm if they received the application which they confirmed they did. Thanks for your time
You’re welcome. No, I didn’t receive any correspondence before the approval although like you, I also asked them by email to confirm that they received my application, which they did.