ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent residence card fee

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joanfar
Philippines

Permanent residence card fee

Post by joanfar » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:23 am

Hello all.
I just received an approval for my permanent residence application based on being a family member of a United Kingdom national living in Ireland before end of 2020. I’ve been advised to go to the Galway immigration office to get my permanent residence document. My question is, do we have to pay a fee and how much is it please? Thank you.

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Re: Permanent residence card fee

Post by sairsint » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:32 am

If you are referring to a permanent resident document as part of the withdrawal agreement (and it seems you might be; EUTR1, etc.) then there is no fee.

joanfar
Philippines

Post by joanfar » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:53 am

sairsint wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:32 am
If you are referring to a permanent resident document as part of the withdrawal agreement (and it seems you might be; EUTR1, etc.) then there is no fee.
Yes I am. Thank you! That’s good to know.

sairsint
Member of Standing
United States of America

Post by sairsint » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:44 am

Don’t forget to first make an appointment with the Garda immigration officer as you can’t just show up. It can be several weeks before they will see you and they will inform you what documents to bring with you on the day.

joanfar
Philippines

Post by joanfar » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:28 pm

joanfar wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:23 am
Hello all.
I just received an approval for my permanent residence application based on being a family member of a United Kingdom national living in Ireland before end of 2020. I’ve been advised to go to the Galway immigration office to get my permanent residence document. My question is, do we have to pay a fee and how much is it please? Thank you.
Yes I am aware, thank you. I have an appointment for April.

Corw
United Kingdom

Post by Corw » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:36 pm

joanfar wrote:
Hello all.
Hi can you please share your EUTR3 application timeline ?

joanfar
Philippines

Post by joanfar » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:27 am

Corw wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:36 pm
joanfar wrote:
Hello all.
Hi can you please share your EUTR3 application timeline ?
Sent application on 11th December 2023, got my approval letter on 14th February so about 2 months.

Corw
United Kingdom

Post by Corw » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:53 pm

Hi
thank you for your reply
I have couple of question can you please answer me I will be very thank full to you
I am also beneficiary of withdrawal agreement and due to apply EUTR3 application end of this month .

My current permission will be expire 30 August 2024 .

1 . have you attached work contracts along with your EUTR3 application?

2. we dont have a landlord reference letter because a letting agency managed our property and they refused to provide such a reference letter because we have received Notice from letting agency a year ago and have dispute with them. So what can we provide them instead of landlord letter ?
3. Have you received acknowledgement from EU TREATY RIGHT while processing your file ?

Many thanks

joanfar
Philippines

Post by joanfar » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:41 pm

Corw wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:53 pm
Hi
thank you for your reply
I have couple of question can you please answer me I will be very thank full to you
I am also beneficiary of withdrawal agreement and due to apply EUTR3 application end of this month .

2. we dont have a landlord reference letter because a letting agency managed our property and they refused to provide such a reference letter because we have received Notice from letting agency a year ago and have dispute with them. So what can we provide them instead of landlord letter ?
3. Have you received acknowledgement from EU TREATY RIGHT while processing your file ?

Many thanks
In my opinion, I think you can send in your application now. Mine was going to expire end of June but sent my application early December. To answer your questions :

1. No work contracts, just employment detail summary for each year and 2 current payslips for my husband (the sponsor).

2. Unfortunately, I can’t advise you on this one as our landlord registered our tenancy and RTB sent us those letters of registration. Has your letting agency ever registered your tenancy? If so, you can send an enquiry to RTB to ask if they can send you the registration letter/letters. I also provided our Barna waste bills as well as electricity bills as proofs of address , both addressed to me and my husband.

3. EU Treaty rights office only sent me an acknowledgment of receipt of my application after I sent them an email asking if they received it.

Hope these are of any help.

joanfar
Philippines

Post by joanfar » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:01 am

joanfar wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:41 pm
Corw wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:53 pm
Hi
thank you for your reply

Many thanks
In my opinion, I think you can send in your application now. Mine was going to expire end of June but sent my application early December. To answer your questions :

1. No work contracts, just employment detail summary for each year and 2 current payslips for my husband (the sponsor).

2. Unfortunately, I can’t advise you on this one as our landlord registered our tenancy and RTB sent us those letters of registration. Has your letting agency ever registered your tenancy? If so, you can send an enquiry to RTB to ask if they can send you the registration letter/letters. I also provided our Barna waste bills as well as electricity bills as proofs of address , both addressed to me and my husband.

3. EU Treaty rights office only sent me an acknowledgment of receipt of my application after I sent them an email asking if they received it.

Hope these are of any help.
Edit:
Sorry! I did send my husband's employment contracts for the past 5 years as well.

Corw
United Kingdom

Post by Corw » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:12 am

Thank you so much for sharing details.
Is last 5 years employment Detail Summery not enough or we should send sponsor work contracts along with application?
Have you supply a cover letter along with EUTR3 application?