ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP Route (Spent Conviction)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samwise1
Saudi Arabia

FLR FP Route (Spent Conviction)

Post by samwise1 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:25 pm

Hi All,

I have submitted my FLR FP as of 01/02/204. I've got a couple of questions. I would appreciate it if you could answer them. It will also help if someone can share their success story if they went through something similar.

- Do I get an account where I can get my share code for Right to Work, etc?
- My conviction is spent. and was for community order. Have people been granted visas the first time if they had convictions? (I have been very honest in the application)
- How vital are legal submissions from my barristers with the FLR FP ? Do they make a difference, etc

This website is perfect for hearing about others' experiences and success. So please do share if you want to calm someone's nerves and do a kind thing on this Friday :)

Regards,
Sam

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR FP Route (Spent Conviction)

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:56 am

samwise1 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:25 pm
Hi All,

I have submitted my FLR FP as of 01/02/204. I've got a couple of questions. I would appreciate it if you could answer them. It will also help if someone can share their success story if they went through something similar.

- Do I get an account where I can get my share code for Right to Work, etc?

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work/ ... ode-online

- My conviction is spent. and was for community order. Have people been granted visas the first time if they had convictions? (I have been very honest in the application)

- How vital are legal submissions from my barristers with the FLR FP ? Do they make a difference, etc They do make a difference depending on situation. Not detracting from the importance of legal representation/inclusion when I/we sometime say on the platform for applicants to DIY, there are enquiries here that are immediately told to refer to immigration experts/solicitors. It is dependent on what your case and or complexity is like.

This website is perfect for hearing about others' experiences and success. So please do share if you want to calm someone's nerves and do a kind thing on this Friday :)

Regards,
Sam

samwise1
Saudi Arabia

Re: FLR FP Route (Spent Conviction)

Post by samwise1 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:44 pm

Thank you Amazonian :) Much appreciated on your insights.

Regards,