ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing time for Visa application to Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ratemp
Newly Registered
Mood:
Morocco

Processing time for Visa application to Ireland

Post by ratemp » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:36 pm

Hello, i know that processing time is different from country to country for irish embassies, but i would like to understand to logic in treating these applications and why sometimes from some places taking ages, and other places takes weeks,

i applied for visa to join my husband in ireland, He's German and living in Cork since last sept.(he's working)
we are married since 7 years and have 3 kids. previously we were living in Germany, we comeback to live in morocco 2 years ago, but things didn't go well, so we decided to comeback again,
i applied last week of December 2023 in the Irish embassy in casablanca (but they are just proxy as they send application to Abudhabi office), since then no feedback, just wondering how long this could takes, i cannot find any exact info, the info on the website of the embassy mention 24weeks, but i believe this is for non eu bringing their families, EU family should be processed on accelerate basis,
however, if anyone has similar case, please share, i'm very worried,
by the way, i'm moroccan,

Rabiia