ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Incorrect Sponsorship subcategory in CoS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ruth2024
Newly Registered
India

Incorrect Sponsorship subcategory in CoS

Post by Ruth2024 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:55 pm

Hi,

I'm currently on graduate visa ending in early May 2024. I have got a job offer with an employer who does sponsorship, they made all the payments required from their end and shared the CoS (undefined - as I'm already in UK) with me. So I went ahead and submitted my Skilled Worker visa application recently on priority services. The sponsorship category in CoS is mentioned as 'Skilled Worker (Extensions - ISC liable), but I believe it must have been 'Skilled Worker (Switching Immigration Category - ISC liable)' as I'm still on graduate visa and switching to Skilled worker route for this job. Does this cause any issue/impact to the visa decision? Does the Home Office connect with the employer regarding this?

I have asked the HR regarding this and have not received any response yet.

Has anyone been in a similar situation like this? Any pointers on this? Please advise.

Thanks.