ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Discrepancy in visitor visa date of leaving Uk and date of leaving accomodation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

su632
Newly Registered
India

Discrepancy in visitor visa date of leaving Uk and date of leaving accomodation

Post by su632 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:31 am

Hi,

I am filing the visitor visa for my in-laws and it asks for leaving date at two places - one is about leaving the Uk and one is the date till one will stay at an accomodation.

In my case, my in-laws will live at my house for the duration of their stay. I have mistakenly put two different dates (20/07/2024) for the date till which they will stay at my house and 25/07/2024 as the date they will leave the UK. I have also booked a biometric appointment now for next week.

Will these two dates be an issue, which means I need to cancel the application, fill a new one and book another biometric appointment? Or will that not be a big issue, considering the visa is given for 6 months anyway?

Thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Discrepancy in visitor visa date of leaving Uk and date of leaving accomodation

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:52 pm

If there is a question it would be to explain the difference in dates ie what is happening between the dates.
I think it is unlikely to be questioned but make sure your parents have an answer and it is the same answer.

su632
Newly Registered
India

Re: Discrepancy in visitor visa date of leaving Uk and date of leaving accomodation

Post by su632 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:27 pm

This will be questioned at the biometric appointment or at the UK border?

su632
Newly Registered
India

Post by su632 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:28 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:52 pm
If there is a question it would be to explain the difference in dates ie what is happening between the dates.
I think it is unlikely to be questioned but make sure your parents have an answer and it is the same answer.
Also, there is nothing happening between dates as its only a mistake that I have put different dates. The earlier date is when they leave the UK