ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cambridge college...... any decision????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Interesting post Desi.

Where exactly is EDEN House as I can not find it on our directory? Just name the town and I will find it......

As for the rest of the post. Some is good some not so good. How can you state that the person from CCL admitted that college is a fraud but then state it is ok for CCL students?

Why would you be remotely interested in people stating what books, timetables etc were used by CCL if you already know the "courses" & "students" were already known to be a fraud.

My little bogus student instinct tells me that is what exactly you are - a bogus student. As for you working in UKBA, now that is funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honest Desi
BANNED

Post by Honest Desi » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:32 pm

So This how much you know about HO

EDEN House is where all investigations happen.

You can be ashamed of calling you self working for UKBA.

I work for UKBA but I have not forgotten my roots .

I was a student before I got British Passport and I can feel and I know the misery of this VISA.

People like you are actually a disgrace for whole humanity , you are afraid that more people will come here or take you job or money .

I believe in Allah and its promise and I promise everyone what ever I can pass info I will pass info .

Dont Listen to this little black sheep , no one will INSHALLAH will have to go back .

No interviews are yet scheduled .

But be prepared for questions even if you are not genioun ... who cares ... when we ask or if we refuse you get a right of appeal .

Questions are usual like the one I said before timetable , notes books , writers , teacher names .

NO NEED TO WORRY .

People like Frontier MOLE are Illegal in country or cant get them or right ropes so they want to discourage you guys.

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE >

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:47 pm

LMAO....That's some hilarious post right there Desi...just burst out laughing my mule off here...No need to worry about ppl who delight in making others feel bad becos they are depressed, miserable and sad themselves(prob on depression pills) but what I say is ignore them and ask questions if you need help.

The truth is no one on here has the power to send u back, so ask questions and get help where possible BUT don't rely on any information given here as we have some lovey on here with warped views and I really wonder why they joined a forum when all they spread is negativity!...lol. I really hope all you GENUINE CCL students get out of this mess and steer clear of cheap colleges in future!

P:S

Come to this PhD forum, see how educated and matured people contribute to discussions and give each other support in time of need. http://www.phdcomics.com/proceedings/index.php .
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:41 pm

EDEN House - Desi - name the location!! You will have a hard job as that is not a LSE UKBA building. So it not where all the investigations are done. Where I work is one of the places where one crime team hangs out, but there are many others. MUST TRY HARDER :lol: :lol:

My little bogus student you will have to invent a better fairy tale. As for all CCL bogus students agreeing the same story, what good will that do when the information from the college operators will state that the students were bogus as was the PGD qualification. Getting the story straight will not help you one jot.

If you do work for UKBA, what are you - a messenger grade :?: You do not have the aptitude for much else.

You can not alter history to suit the future.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Honest Desi wrote:NO NEED TO WORRY IF ALL OF U GUYS STICK TO IT U WENT TO COLLEGE AND GAINED PGD BY STUDYING YOU WILL BE OK>
This won't work if your story is that "there were 500 of us in a room that can fit 20 max"!

I have warned people, Wanderer has warned people, if you are a genuine student from any of these colleges, only chat & give info to people you know FOR CERTAIN were in your class. Even then I would be VERY wary.

If there are genuine students from CCL, well this has given trouble to people who have done nothing wrong and are prepared to study and get there by hard work rather than crime. You are hurting your fellow countrymen and women.

There is nothing wrong with private colleges, good ones, where you can get a real qualification for less cost than a publicly funded university.

See Vinny's links about avoiding bogus colleges.

http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Course/Bogus-Schools.htm

Honest Desi wrote:But be prepared for questions even if you are not genioun ... who cares ... when we ask or if we refuse you get a right of appeal
An appeal is not going to magic a bogus application into a real one.
Diokpa wrote:The truth is no one on here has the power to send u back
That doesn't really matter, it isn't negative pointing out the truth that UKBA does have the power to send people back, it is the truth.
Honest Desi wrote:Questions are usual like the one I said before timetable , notes books , writers , teacher names .

NO NEED TO WORRY
Honest Desi starts off by saying there are no interviews, but then the questions are the usual ones. I think Honest Desi has a major lack of imagination if these are the questions s/he can think up.
Honest Desi wrote:YAR HUM SUB IS HAMAM MEI NANGAY HAIN DONT TRY TO SHOW YOU ARE ARE GENIOUN AND OTHERS ARE NOT
Ask yourself why "Honest" Desi would want people not to show UKBA how to differentiate between genuine students and people who bought their documents for no work.

If you get an interview, my advice, revolutionary as it is, is just tell the truth.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Diokpa wrote:The truth is no one on here has the power to send u back

That doesn't really matter, it isn't negative pointing out the truth that UKBA does have the power to send people back, it is the truth.
I believe I spoke in plain english...no one on here can send you back...simple and short!. Read the complete sentence and sorry am not here to banter words with no one like some kids here are doing. If you can't give advice, don't kill their dreams!
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Dipka

I believe I gave advice.

To everyone here caught up with the PSW - all applications on hold - scenario. Suppling bogus documents does have negative concequences, no one can sugar coat that bitter pill you may have to swallow.

The rules have changed to give mandatory bans to people who use deception and fraud, the situation has changed from a year ago.

If there are bogus students out there, I cannot see it going well for them.

tsmoussa

Honest Desi

Post by tsmoussa » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:22 pm

Honest Desi

you jumping from one forum to another, giving people names and spreading rumors, advising people who comitted fraud, and you telling us you work for HO ?????????

Honest Desi
BANNED

Post by Honest Desi » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:47 pm

Everyone Now note this

I have no intention to prove I am Ho guy and why should I do ... I am helping people who have no help and they read these forum and get depressed .

Also No ONE CAN KICK ANYONE OUT WITHOUT PROOF and HO even with proof has to look at lot of other legal point .

Finally I am sorry for names , but I have not used any surnames . The names are usual asian names.

And PaperPusher I have no problem with you I am here for Frontier mole sort of people who keep on telling people to pack bags etc.

Even after all what you said I can say a lot , but as above my aim is different . I respect your comments.

I have never seen CCL so I dont know about 50 or 20 or 500 I told you what i saw on reports .

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Honest Desi wrote:Everyone Now note this

I have no intention to prove I am Ho guy and why should I do ... I am helping people who have no help and they read these forum and get depressed .

Also No ONE CAN KICK ANYONE OUT WITHOUT PROOF and HO even with proof has to look at lot of other legal point .

Finally I am sorry for names , but I have not used any surnames . The names are usual asian names.

And PaperPusher I have no problem with you I am here for Frontier mole sort of people who keep on telling people to pack bags etc.

Even after all what you said I can say a lot , but as above my aim is different . I respect your comments.

I have never seen CCL so I dont know about 50 or 20 or 500 I told you what i saw on reports .
I read this whole thread without knowing of what I am ready for what purpose but Hottest Desi's posts really made me laugh. I have a day off today so dont really have anything to do. But Be Honest I am agree with FM. I hvae been to UK since last 8 years and I was on student visa myself. I never see that much strict rules before in the past. It seems that HO is really serious to shake up the whole immigration system.

As far as concern of this particular PSW visa, I know this visa has been abused baddly becuase i know few guys those applied for this visa by paying 2500 to 3000 and most are still waiting but one of my friend get approved few months ago. I guess he was lucky. On his visa success he recommended 6 or 7 other guys to the same college (I cant remember the name I think its something like BITE or BITES) and now all those student are waiting since last couple of months. But overall I do agree with FM's posts and they make sense to me.

ashek1983
Newly Registered

Post by ashek1983 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:19 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:CCL "students" will not be allowed any further leave regardless of what they apply for.
Their current leave as a student of CCL is based on deception and any attempt to move to another visa route is blocked. If you want to waste your money on a further application by all means do so.

You took your chance on a bogus qualification and now you have been found out.

As I said start packing.....

FOR UR F***ING KINd INFORMATION

THIS IS ALL TIE GREAT.........................ONE OF MY HOUSE MATE HAS GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK TODAY 7AM IN THE UK LONDON TIME WITH 2 YEARS VALID VISA PSW..FROM CCL COLLEGE ..........................................................................
SHOUT UR F**ING MOUTH CLOSE...........

Honest Desi
BANNED

Post by Honest Desi » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm

See Frontier Mole ....

People will remember you how you made them depressed ....

Have some sharam and cholo bhar pani mei doob mar .

You will be even criticizing your own funeral .

Sham On You.

Please stop it now ... enough is enough say to people Sorry .

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 pm

ashek1983 wrote:
Frontier Mole wrote:CCL "students" will not be allowed any further leave regardless of what they apply for.
Their current leave as a student of CCL is based on deception and any attempt to move to another visa route is blocked. If you want to waste your money on a further application by all means do so.

THIS IS ALL TIE GREAT.........................ONE OF MY HOUSE MATE HAS GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK TODAY 7AM IN THE UK LONDON TIME WITH 2 YEARS VALID VISA PSW..FROM CCL COLLEGE ..........................................................................
Really - maybe things will be better once you stop dreaming. Lets face it there are a number of idots on the forum making claims that are just not true. Add another to the list........

Honest Desi
BANNED

Post by Honest Desi » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Frontier Mole ....

You are so sick .... you cant even accept and see some one happy , who is sharing his experience .

Be Positive ....

Please kill the Evil inside you ....

These kids also have same rights to live here ...

dont depress them ....

Get a life .....

Congrats to CCL student .

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:50 pm

Whats wrong with you guys? Why are you all giving comments against Frontier Mole? He is just giving his views about PSW and CCL and possible action by HO, which (comments) I think are fairly logical. None of the senior member in this forum has ever opposed his/her comments. What does it mean?? I never read any disgraceful comments by FM... Whatever he is saying is logical enough so bear with him. If you oppose with his comments then come up with some valid counter argument. Most of his comments are in ethics and most of the comments from you guys against his posts are fairly unethical and disgraceful. What you gusy are trying to prove by Shame shame shame to FM, everybody say shame shame.... grow up guys, grow up...

If you guys do not like any of his comments then it does not mean that reality is going to get changed. Be wise enough to analyse from your own head. Listen to everyone but decide yourself. Everyone has freedom of speach. so bear with it. And stop shouting stuff like shame shame shame to FM, he has not said a word wrong. And all of you who are opposing his posts are very new members of this forum.

If you wish to see the credibality of someone comments then see the history of that member that how many posts that member has made and how much he has contributed to the forum.

I am afriad none of you guys have any credability what so ever!

Think positively. All of PSW applicants should hope for the best that HO come up with some good policy for PSW applicants.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:11 pm

ashek1983 wrote:

Have a little peek at your PM.

Let's just say Ashek is hoping for good things with his PGD from CCL :wink:

ashek1983
Newly Registered

Post by ashek1983 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:40 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
ashek1983 wrote:

Have a little peek at your PM.

Let's just say Ashek is hoping for good things with his PGD from CCL :wink:
Don't send Spammy Spammer privately....................

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Ashek1983

Did you go to CCL by any chance?

I wonder how hard it is to get Tier1 HSMP visa on a fake qualification.

What about your flatmates - did one go to Saxon? Is he a bit worried about getting his PSW curtailed as that college has now been closed down?

As for the others in the house of fun - are any actually attending at a real educational establishment - I would suggest not.

Wonder what the dependents of said "students" are thinking about as to their future?

Have a nice day now Bangla Boy 8)

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:58 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
What about your flatmates - did one go to Saxon? Is he a bit worried about getting his PSW curtailed as that college has now been closed down?
FM,
what about saxon college??is it been closed down completely,as far as i know they shudn.t have any problem if they are from SAXON as the awarding body is different.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Saxon College is dead.

http://www.saxon-college.co.uk/

Another UKBA triumph......

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:59 pm

I have pulled this from another thread as I think there are a few useful points that have been brought up and hopefully addressed.
PEACE MAKER wrote:Mr. FM

I have red your comments and saw you smiling on others. Don't you think British Government is also responsible for this, DIUS is maintaining a register for colleges approved by them and students are allowed and encouraged to get admissions in those colleges. students come to this country they pay big amounts in terms of fees and other charges their parents bear their living expenses, even some of the students work here for 20 hours.

Inspite of their hard work when they pass that qualification, home office turns that qualification in to a piece of paper by calling that college bogus, and allow people like you to laugh on them.

I don't know what is the process of DIUS to get an institute registered with them and why after shutting down an institute they don't accept their negligence and why they are not being penalized.

Don't you think that British Government should impose a ban on all colleges that they can not offer admission to international students and only universities should be allowed. But I know it is not possible because this is a big source of money for this country.

At the end i will request everyone not to pay to buy any degree but do work hard to achieve it. This give you a sense of achievement which lives with you till death.
I did a post on this very query - can't find it - might be part of the sin binned post from Desi.

It comes down to a number of points

DIUS - read what it says about its own register - no guarantee of quality or competence. Why is that? To many educational establishments, not enough staff to visit them all and little in the way of enforcement action even when they find problems.

Split the two parts of the bogus equation. Bogus college and bogus qualification.

A bogus college has no intention of supplying teaching at any level. Students enrol, in the main, knowing it is or was a route to the UK to work and gain financially. Students are allowed to work, so can legally earn money. Many employers especially in the low paid sectors are / were happy to employ "students" to fill their vacancies. The employers were complicate with the students and happily even gave them full time contracts.

A bogus qualification is fraud, committed by the educational establishment and the student. BOTH knowingly enter into the fraud. The college takes the money and the student gets a bit of paper. There is no study or course work. It is a straight financial transaction designed solely to deceive. What the "student" does with the bit of paper is yet another fraud. They hold it out as being a true document for their own gain. In the case of PSW applicants - to gain two years in the UK where they are allowed to work full time - every hour their God sends them. It is a ticket to earn, nothing more.

Some bogus colleges issued bogus qualifications - this is where the ultimate abuse happens. In the case of CCL the college operators were so greedy that they issued hundreds of fake qualifications and operated a bogus college where all but a handful of students actually studied.

So who is who in this set of circumstances?

You might notice the total lack of genuine students posting the horror story of being caught up in the middle of this scam and losing out. That speaks volumes in itself.

You see lots of students worried about their future and the lack of a PSW visa. Some even state they have paid for the fake qualification on other forums. These are the people that knew what they were doing and planned to use the fake qualification for their own gain.

The UK Government - UK plc gets about £16 billion a year out of international students. So it is not a small amount of money the UK can readily turn away. The vast majority of international students are here to gain real qualifications from real educational establishments. UK plc does not want to become known for bogus education as it devalues the high regard our higher education has in the world market place.

The educational registers - a grand body of bodies. Mostly without any meaningful powers. They attend or review educational establishments and grant accreditation. One of two were truly awful - send us the cheque we will send the accreditation. So there was wide spread abuse. This has lead to the current position where only DIUS is the accepted register. For international students this will be overtaken by the tier 4 PBS licence that will be required from next year.

A Dickens history of international student education and the UKBA

UKBA Past – not the total good guys by any means. Not enough resources, a total disregard for anything other than failed asylum seekers, a general acceptance there was too many bogus educational establishments but little being done to combat it, disjointed data collection and like any good affairs the bride was always the last one to know when the good guys turned out to be bad guys.

UKBA Now – getting better but room for improvement. Introduction of PBS has highlighted the issues we always knew were there. This time the resources and the will are in place to tackle the problem. The problem has turned out to be even bigger than we thought. Years of poor system policing have taken their toll; there are hundreds of bogus educational establishments. The new data collection shows them up like lighthouses shining on a clear night. Hence we have a few notable closures in quick succession. Other abuses are now showing through and the educational foundations in the UK are starting to creak. There are abuse trends across a far greater slice of the “traditionalâ€

salam123

Post by salam123 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:42 am

Frontier Mole wrote:Saxon College is dead.

I have send my application from ccl?

can u give me some update/

My name is Md shariar Alam

Thanx

wickhamme
Newly Registered

Post by wickhamme » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:15 pm

ashek1983 wrote:

mate..good to know ur frnd got his psw approved, the only thing worries me is the '7am' thing..hats off to the post man who did it so early...

salam123

Post by salam123 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:23 pm

salam123 wrote:
Frontier Mole wrote:Saxon College is dead.

I have send my application from ccl?

can u give me some update/

My name is Md shariar Alam

Thanx
Please know me fonter mole..........rather then calling 08706067766

thankx for understand

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:50 pm

wickhamme wrote:
ashek1983 wrote:

mate..good to know ur frnd got his psw approved, the only thing worries me is the '7am' thing..hats off to the post man who did it so early...
I wondered that, I'm lucky if I see mine before 10am....

Smells like bullsh1t to me....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....