ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under the Global Talent route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

androb
Newly Registered
Ghana

ILR under the Global Talent route

Post by androb » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:01 am

Hi all,

I am filling in the application form for ILR under the Global Talent route and I have a question about the letter from employer confirming I have earned money in my expert field.

I received a UKVI fast track endorsement based on a KTP contract I have with the university who has provided me with a letter confirming that I have been working as a KTP Associate for 3 years at the School of Civil Engineering (Civil Engineering is the filed of talent I put in my stage 2 Global Talent visa application form) with a given salary. Would this letter along with the payslips and bank statements be enough to prove that I have earned money in my expert field?

androb
Newly Registered
Ghana

Re: ILR under the Global Talent route

Post by androb » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:40 pm

Can anyone help please.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:13 pm

No such letter or any specific evidence is necessarily required. Please refrain from inventing your own requirements.

See: There is no specific earning requirement for ILR under Global Talent Visa route
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

androb
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by androb » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:18 pm

Thanks zimba.

After filling in the application I was asked to provide a letter from my employer proving that I have earned money in my expert field. It is listed in my check list!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:24 pm

androb wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:18 pm
Thanks zimba.

After filling in the application I was asked to provide a letter from my employer proving that I have earned money in my expert field. It is listed in my check list!
The document list is not always accurate as per the immigration rules and is often generic. There are no specific requirements as I showed you. The gold standard is the immigration rules and the doc list should be viewed as a guide ONLY. Provide whatever you have
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

androb
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by androb » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:53 pm

The rule says: The applicant must have earned money in the UK during their last period of permission in the field in which they were previously endorsed"!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:36 pm

androb wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:53 pm
The rule says: The applicant must have earned money in the UK during their last period of permission in the field in which they were previously endorsed"!
Yes. I already covered what the rules say in the link above. My point is that the rules do not require any specific evidence

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:17 am

androb wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:53 pm
You can upload a payslip and the corresponding bank statement to demonstrate this. A letter from the employer is not required.

gnarlycat
Newly Registered
India

Post by gnarlycat » Thu May 30, 2024 11:47 pm

Hi,

I am in the same situation. Appointment next week. I am attaching the employer letter confirming I have earned enough, KTP offer letter, 3-month payslips, and 3-month bank statement. I hope this will be fine. How did it go for you?