ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Please - Email From Home Office

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Need help with Set(O) Form queries.

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:10 am

RAJ007 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:52 pm
Hi All,

In the document checklist there are 2 items being asked as below;
.1. Current Biometric Residence Permit
.2. Evidence of Immigration Status in the UK.

So could anyone please help me with below queries please;
.1. What documents can be provided for point 2 i.e. "Evidence of Immigration Status in the UK".?
.2. Also can we provide the share code for Immigration Status from below link;
https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status ?
.3. Can we also provide the email from home office related to the approval of the Tier 2 dependent partner visa with the Visa Expiry date on the email?

Thanks
The BRP meets the requirements for both questions so use BRP as the evidence.

You need not send what HO know or has already back to them

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:14 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:10 am

The BRP meets the requirements for both questions so use BRP as the evidence.

Thanks AmazonianX

Could you also please confirm if the current BRP of my wife will be enough to meet both the requirement, OR
Do I need to attach the scanned image of all the previous BRP ? I have the images of all the previous dependent visa BRP?

Please let me know on this.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:16 pm

Current BRP only!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:05 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:16 pm
Current BRP only!
Thanks CR001.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:30 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:10 am
RAJ007 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:52 pm
Hi All,

In the document checklist there are 2 items being asked as below;
.1. Current Biometric Residence Permit
.2. Evidence of Immigration Status in the UK.

So could anyone please help me with below queries please;
.1. What documents can be provided for point 2 i.e. "Evidence of Immigration Status in the UK".?
.2. Also can we provide the share code for Immigration Status from below link;
https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status ?
.3. Can we also provide the email from home office related to the approval of the Tier 2 dependent partner visa with the Visa Expiry date on the email?

Thanks

The BRP meets the requirements for both questions
so use BRP as the evidence.

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:52 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:30 pm

The BRP meets the requirements for both questions
so use BRP as the evidence.

[/quote]

Thanks AmazonianX

While going through the document checklist, I see there is one checklist i.e. "All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK"

My wife has used the current passport since she has come to UK in 2017, and her previous passport was never used to travel To or From UK.

So I have below queries;
.1. Do I need to tick this checklist in the document checklists ? as I understand all the checklist has to be ticked as the document checklist states this statement i.e. "You have agreed to include following documents in your application. Tick the box beside each document to confirm that you are providing it."
.2. Do I need to explain this in my covering letter stating that I have used just my current passport since I came to UK in 2017 ?

Please help me with this queries.

Thanks

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:40 am

Hi All,

While going through the document checklist, I see there is one checklist i.e. "All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK"

My wife has used the current passport since she has came to UK in 2017, and her previous passport was never used to travel To or From UK.

So I have below queries;
.1. What evidence or documents I need to provide for this as My wife has only used her current passport since she came to UK ?
.2. Do I need to explain this in my covering letter stating that she has used just her current passport since she came to UK in 2017 ?

I have to upload this documents today, if someone can please help me with this queries please. Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:23 am

If she only used this passport, there's nothing else to upload besides this passport. It's fine.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:56 am

meself2 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:23 am
If she only used this passport, there's nothing else to upload besides this passport. It's fine.
Thanks meself2.

But when I try to upload the documents on UK Visa and Citizenship Application Services website, there is a separate document section as per document checklist, and one of the document section states i.e. "All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK"

So, as I have already ticket this section in my application form for all previous passport, what document should I upload in this section ? or can I upload my wife current passport again which is already uploaded in the mandatory document section ?

Please help me with this query.

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:35 pm

Does not matter what section what document is uploaded, just endeavour to upload all supporting documents, CW will go through them all.
As stated earlier, no problem if you don't upload such in that section.

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:47 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:35 pm
Does not matter what section what document is uploaded, just endeavour to upload all supporting documents, CW will go through them all.
Thanks AmazonianX, I will upload all the supporting documents, but just getting confused with the different section I see this time.

Also if you could also please advice on my below query please;

.1. As I have already mentioned in my application form to provide the previous passport , and if that passport was never used to travel to or from UK ? Is it okay to not submit previous passport and just submit my wife current passport ? or also submit the old canceled passport ?

.2. I am confused with other two documents to be uploaded as well;

* Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr MY NAME for joint accounts or third party support.

* Declaration signed by Mr My NAME to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks

So can I just create one single pdf file which has all 3 Parts signed by Me and my wife and upload the same single document in both the document upload section, the same document containing all the three parts i.e. 1, 2 and 3 signed document ? Or will have to upload each part in separate document upload section ?

Please do let me know on this.

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:35 pm

RAJ007 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:47 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Thanks AmazonianX, I will upload all the supporting documents, but just getting confused with the different section I see this time.

.1. As I have already mentioned in my application form to provide the previous passport , and if that passport was never used to travel to or from UK ? Is it okay to not submit previous passport and just submit my wife current passport ? or also submit the old canceled passport ?
If the passport has no immigration history to UK it is of no relevance to the application, leave it out. Is this clear now?

* Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr MY NAME for joint accounts or third party support.

* Declaration signed by Mr My NAME to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks

So can I just create one single pdf file which has all 3 Parts signed by Me and my wife and upload the same single document in both the document upload section, the same document containing all the three parts i.e. 1, 2 and 3 signed document ? Or will have to upload each part in separate document upload section ?
Don't confuse yourself with the sections, there is no strict adherence to it. Wherever you upload it the CW will see and look through all supporting documents

Thanks

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:13 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:35 pm
RAJ007 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:47 pm
AmazonianX wrote:

If the passport has no immigration history to UK it is of no relevance to the application, leave it out. Is this clear now?

Don't confuse yourself with the sections, there is no strict adherence to it. Wherever you upload it the CW will see and look through all supporting documents

Thanks
Thanks AmazonianX for answering my both the queries.

Related to Point 1, Yes I wont be uploading my wife old passport which was never used to travel to or from UK. But on the Set(O) application form I have ticketed this box related to previous passport i.e. "All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK" , and later I realized that the old passport was never used for UK Travel.

So In this scenario, would that be advisable to upload the old previous passport which is cancelled and explaining in the covering letter that only the current passport is used to travel to and from UK ?

OR

Just upload the current passport in the the Previous passport document section and explain this in the covering letter that only the current passport is used to travel to and from UK ?

Please advice me on this as tomorrow we have the appointment. Your help will be much appreciated.

Many Thanks.

RAJ007
India

Help Please - Email From Home Office

Post by RAJ007 » Fri May 17, 2024 4:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today we got an email from Home Office related to the ILR application made by my wife after 8 weeks , and she is currently on the Dependent Visa, and I am currently on ILR through tier 2 route.

Also I have not made any application to Home Office on my name. Just my wife has made the ILR application and I already hold the ILR.

The email from the home office related to my wife ILR application is as below;
We are unable to conclude the application currently as we are awaiting a decision to be made on your sponsors application.

I am sorry for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing.

Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.

Please note, it may not be possible to make a decision within service standard in this instance.
[/highlight]

I have below query and if I could please get an help on this please;
.1. As I have not made any application on my name, why the email says below text related to sponsor;
"We are unable to conclude the application currently as we are awaiting a decision to be made on your sponsors application"

.2. What is the next step we need to take ? Email was sent from home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk , and the reply to section was to "atlasnotifications.notmonitored@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk" email address.
So should I reply to this email and providing my BRP details that I have already got the ILR and have not made any application and it was just my wife ILR application ?

.3. Could you please help me with any contact number who I can call to, in relation to this email we received ?

.4. I have not made any application as a sponsor, and it was just my wife ILR application who is my dependent. So do we need to worry about this email ? or its just the standard automated email ?

.5. Also my wife has got the email related to e-visa registration 7 days back, so do my wife need to register her self for e-visa or just wait for the ILR decision to come first and than register for e-visa?

.6. Do people are still getting the BRP after the visa approval or getting the e-visa, and home office wants my wife to register for the e-visa first before the decision on the ILR application ?

Please help me on this queries please.

Thanks and Regards,
Raj

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Help Please - Email From Home Office

Post by alterhase58 » Fri May 17, 2024 4:33 pm

A similar email was reported a few hours ago - can't comment further as I'm not familiar with ILR/Visas.

Appears to be some kind of glitch in UKVI systems?

viewtopic.php?t=347169
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri May 17, 2024 4:50 pm

This is probably some error in the notification system
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Fri May 17, 2024 6:14 pm

zimba wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 4:50 pm
Thanks Zimba and alterhase58 for your reply.

Could you please also let me know if its okay to register for my wife e-visa before the decision is made on my wife ILR application, as she has got an separate email related to this 7 days back?

Thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat May 18, 2024 2:29 am

eVisa thing is separate. Go ahead with account creation.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Sat May 18, 2024 10:36 am

zimba wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 2:29 am
Thanks Zimba.

Also could you please guide me, if I need to take any further steps related to the email which we received yesterday from home office stating below;
"We are unable to conclude the application currently as we are awaiting a decision to be made on your sponsors application."

I am asking because they mentioned about the sponsor application and I have not made any application as I am already on ILR.

Please guide me on this.

Many Thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat May 18, 2024 11:43 am

RAJ007 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 6:14 pm
zimba wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 4:50 pm
Thanks Zimba and alterhase58 for your reply.

Could you please also let me know if its okay to register for my wife e-visa before the decision is made on my wife ILR application, as she has got an separate email related to this 7 days back?

Thanks.
Yes you can register the e-visa. The pending application does not hinder it.

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Sat May 18, 2024 4:40 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 11:43 am

Thanks AmazonianX

Also could you please guide me, if I need to take any further steps related to the email which we received yesterday from home office stating below;
"We are unable to conclude the application currently as we are awaiting a decision to be made on your sponsors application."

I am asking because they mentioned about the sponsor application and I have not made any application as I am already on ILR.

Many Thanks.

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Sat May 18, 2024 4:49 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Thanks AmazonianX

Many Thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat May 18, 2024 8:11 pm

RAJ007 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 10:36 am
zimba wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 2:29 am
Thanks Zimba.

Please guide me on this.

Many Thanks.
I already said above that this is an error, so ignore it. Wait to hear back

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 am

RAJ007 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 4:49 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Thanks AmazonianX

Many Thanks.
@zimba has responded s appropriate; there is no further step for you to take as of now besides being patient to get feedback/decision on application.

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Sun May 19, 2024 11:12 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 am
RAJ007 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 4:49 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Thanks AmazonianX

Many Thanks.
@zimba has responded s appropriate; there is no further step for you to take as of now besides being patient to get feedback/decision on application.
Thanks a lot AmazonianX and Zimba for your guidance.