ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Process - What printout are required?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dublinshop
Newly Registered
India

New Process - What printout are required?

Post by dublinshop » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:46 pm

hi all, For online process what printed documents are required?

1. Passport bio metric page copy? signed by notary

2. Any other document?

I'm a bit lost. Thanks a lot

Vadrar
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: New Process - What printout are required?

Post by Vadrar » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:50 am

When you create an account for yourself to start the application you are given a link to a document tailored to the application type you are pursuing. Between that and the form itself (which specifies documents common to every application) all necessary documents are listed for you.

You can start an account well before you are due to complete it and simply save where you are up to. Read it carefully, two times or more if necessary.

Each application route requires different documents. No-one here can (accurately or responsibly) tell you which documents you need without knowing details about your situation.

dublinshop
Newly Registered
India

Post by dublinshop » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:22 pm

Thanks. All I asked was what documents were required to be printed.

1. Passport for sure. Bi metric page

2. IS there any checklist etc which requires to be printed & scanned?

Vadrar
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Vadrar » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:38 am

dublinshop wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:22 pm
Thanks. All I asked was what documents were required to be printed.

1. Passport for sure. Bi metric page

2. IS there any checklist etc which requires to be printed & scanned?
You asked and it was answered. I’ll answer again, but the answer is, unsurprisingly the same.

The checklist is produced for you when you start the application.

No-one can give you the documents YOU specifically need without knowing what route you are taking. EU citizen marrying an Irish citizen while living in NI? Non-EU citizen married to an Irish citizen living in RoI? Association? EU resident ? Non-EU resident? Withdrawal Agreement Brit? Refugee? Child of any of the above? Young adult? Or any of the 10 or more variations I haven’t listed. Every single one of those routes requires different documents and missing them can lead to a rejected application.

So you start the application and answer their questions. The checklist is produced for you based on these answers, as answered above.

Anyone just listing a selection of documents is a) ignorant of the process and, or b) setting you up for a rejected application.

You’ve asked on another post about birth certs. The answer is, the same. It is listed within the online application form which you need to read and you will see it required in bold text.