ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Verification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harakiri

Verification

Post by harakiri » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:32 pm

I accidently missed to state my office phone number on the covering letter. I only provided the name and email of the HR person from whom I got the payslips signed and stamped.

Will this be an issue? Do you think I should ask the HR person if she has received any email from BHC? I had told her that I needed the signature and stamp for obtaining a home loan.

Please help, thanks.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Verification

Post by push » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:17 pm

harakiri wrote:I accidently missed to state my office phone number on the covering letter. I only provided the name and email of the HR person from whom I got the payslips signed and stamped.

Will this be an issue? Do you think I should ask the HR person if she has received any email from BHC? I had told her that I needed the signature and stamp for obtaining a home loan.

Please help, thanks.
This is from my experience with INTEGRA (ppl say the same has now been scrapped) - they called up the HR person (whose contact i did provide) and clearly stated the purpose of query. Thereafter they asked the HR person to send an email confirming the information provided.

If you have submitted your application recently send a letter with the contact details quickly (email/fax whatever). Sound you HR contact re the purpose of the potential query (if you think you can do that).
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

harakiri

Post by harakiri » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:07 pm

Thanks very much push_hsmp.

I submitted my application on 08/12/08. Do you think sending an email/fax would matter at this stage? Or would it become too obvious?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:21 pm

harakiri wrote:Thanks very much push_hsmp.

I submitted my application on 08/12/08. Do you think sending an email/fax would matter at this stage? Or would it become too obvious?
It wont hurt atleast.
regards,
push

harakiri

Post by harakiri » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:48 pm

I have sent an email to BHC just now and have given my company telephone for them to note in case they wish to verify my employment details and confirm to me when they have done so.

This is just a chance that I've taken, at least I'm feeling much better in the hope that someone will look into it (fingers crossed if they take a note of it and confirm to me).

Thanks push_hsmp.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Lets hope for the best. As people have been saying - INTEGRA has been scrapped and HO/BHC carries out checks on its own in cases where they have a reasonable doubt that the submitted dox are forged etc.

Lets hope they do not feel the need to carry out verifications in the first place.

All the best.
regards,
push

adnans
Newly Registered

Post by adnans » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:11 am

Hi push_hsmp,
My case is very similar to the above case.I have given employer board number in the PBS form.I have not given employer detail in the cover letter.I have applied on 17th December,08. So what should I need to do at this stage.Please help me. Also please provide the email id where I need to send an email containing employer details.
Thanks for your help!

Bye

adnans
Newly Registered

Post by adnans » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:27 am

Hi harakiri,

My case is very similar to your case.I send an email to BHC containing my employer details(HR name, phone number and email id).But they send following reply.

Dear Mr Mohd Adnan Saqib,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be informed that we do not accept additional documents,once the application has been submitted.You are requested to wait for the outcome.

Yours Sincerely,

Casework Section
Visa Support Assistant
UK Border Agency
British Deputy High Commission, Chennai
s

So what do I need to do know? Just wanted to know whether you also got similar reply?