ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RENUNCIATION OF INDIAN CITIZENSHIP

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier2g

RENUNCIATION OF INDIAN CITIZENSHIP

Post by tier2g » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:54 pm

Hi Team,

I got my surrender certificate and applying for renunciation of Indian citizenship at VFS GOSWELL London.

I have submitted application form using https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in/Renounce.

But I didn't get option to upload the documents and pay the fee.

Just want to check if I'm missing anything as I got my appointment booked at VFS London next week.

Thanks

tier2g

Re: RENUNCIATION OF INDIAN CITIZENSHIP

Post by tier2g » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:26 pm

tier2g wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:54 pm
Hi Team,

I got my surrender certificate and applying for renunciation of Indian citizenship at VFS GOSWELL London.

I have submitted application form using https://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in/Renounce.

But I didn't get option to upload the documents and pay the fee.

Just want to check if I'm missing anything as I got my appointment booked at VFS London next week.

I live in Leeds but booked appointment in VFS London Goswell so, Is this correct ? or

1. Do I need to book appointment with HCI first then VFS London Goswell ?
2. Do we need to submit supporting document in person and pay the fee at the same time?

Thanks

BashirB
United Kingdom

Post by BashirB » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:31 pm

You can call VFS to confirm, but most members have reported the option to pay at the counter. You will have to take the original documents with you for verification, even if you had uploaded.

edwinrod
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by edwinrod » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:15 pm

Hi I have a question about online application for renunciation. I am not able to upload the jpg photo. Did anyone else have an issue? I tried less than 50kb. Also for signature do i have to sign on a piece of paper and upload?