ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photos on Reference forms

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Messiah
Newly Registered
South Africa

Photos on Reference forms

Post by Messiah » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:31 pm

Hi,

Currently applying for British Citizenship, does anyone know if you need two passport photos for the referee declaration forms? Can I just use one photo for both forms as I will be sending digital copies. Do you know if they ask for these forms in hard copies.

Anything you can help with would be really appreciated.
Thank you.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Photos on Reference forms

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:42 am

Messiah wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:31 pm
Hi,

Currently applying for British Citizenship, does anyone know if you need two passport photos for the referee declaration forms? Can I just use one photo for both forms as I will be sending digital copies. Yes you surely can. Do you know if they ask for these forms in hard copies. No hard copy is asked for, scan and upload.

Anything you can help with would be really appreciated.
Thank you.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:00 am

The wording on the form is a legacy from pen and paper days. Digital picture will be ok.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

Messiah
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Messiah » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:57 pm

Thank you!