ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled worker child dependent visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arfeenafroze
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Skilled worker child dependent visa

Post by arfeenafroze » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:07 pm

Hi all
Can i get an genuine advice as am stuck with lots of confusion
My child application for skilled worker child dependent visa (within uk ) has been done and the decision from the home office have not come yet, is been almost 8 weeks and i have already book an air ticket fly to india.
Till now i have not received any decision from the home office as they are making delay in making a decision.
Is it safe to travel outside uk without a BRP Card ? as i am going only for 7 days my wife and children will stay 3 months and i will be going back alone to india in june again so by that time i will definitely get the decisions and carry his BRP to india and will come back to uk with his BRP card for the entry .

Please note- We all hold indian passport.

If the decions came unsuccessfully , then can i re-apply skilled worker child dependent visa outside uk ?

IT WILL HELPFUL IF ANYONE CAN ADVISE ME IN THE ABOVE 2 SITUATIONS.

THANKS

AR

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Skilled worker child dependent visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:27 pm

If the child leaves the UK while the application is still pending, the application will be considered withdrawn and you lose the visa fee paid.

Your choice what you choose to do.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arfeenafroze
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by arfeenafroze » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:51 pm

I think the application will be withrawn if we are submitting for ILR or permanent residency not for skilled worker child depnendent visa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:58 pm

arfeenafroze wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:51 pm
I think the application will be withrawn if we are submitting for ILR or permanent residency not for skilled worker child depnendent visa
You are mistaken. The rule applies to ALL immigration applications. The only application it does not apply to, is an application for British Citzenship.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.