ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Driving Offence for ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SukruToprak
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

ILR application for Tier 2 (Skilled worker Visa)

Post by SukruToprak » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:20 pm

Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask a questions about my ILR application that i am going to do.

First question: according to below, I can apply 20th March 2024 (based on ILR Calculator). MY Question does anyone got their ILR granted based on This calculation ?
MY First Visa granted : 18th April 2019
I entered : 25th April 2019
MY BRP Visa Ends : 27th April 2024

Second question, I have got Speeding Ticket (SPC30) 4.5 years ago and record has been removed already. Should i mentioned this in Driving offence section ? it ask any driving offence like disqualifying which i never.

Third Question: i am planning to apply Speed service to get my ILR 5 days after Biometric. I cann apply with my Wife and Son but i want mine to be granted soon.

MY Daughter born in UK and i will apply her Citizenship without ILR application which i believe i can. Can i apply her citizenship with my application number or my ILR should be granted before I applied ?

Fourth Question: MY wife got TS10 and LS10 from justice Court. we have agreed My wife is guilty and paid penalty fee along with 3 points. are this driving offence can affect the ILR Application ?

SukruToprak
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Which is Application date for ILR ? TIER 2

Post by SukruToprak » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:39 pm

Hi,

i am going to apply my ILR Aplication Tier 2 and i would like to know what is the earliest date for me to submit application.

Tier 2 Visa Granted : 18 April 2019
UK arrived : 25th April 2019 (I assume this date will be put in to When you first arrive uk on application)
BRP Expire date : 27/04/2024
i assume earliest application date : 20th March 2024

Secondly,

- On Gov.uk - There is Declaration, Pay and Further Action. i assume you are going to be diverted to third party to book biometric and Submit all documents. my question is Which is Application date? Is it Declaration date or when you paid the application or when you submit all documents on third party or when you give your finger print.

thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Which is Application date for ILR ? TIER 2

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:43 pm

You can apply within 28 days before 18th April, the 5th anniversary of the initial visa issue date.

The date of application is the date you SUBMIT and PAY online, that is it. No other dates are relevant to the application date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SukruToprak
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Driving Offence for ILR Application

Post by SukruToprak » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:23 pm

Good Evening Everyone,

I have got Speeding Ticket (SPC30) 4.5 years ago and record has been removed already. This is fixed penalty and i paid £ 100 fee for this ticket. Should i mention this in Driving offence section ? i know this is not affect my ILR application but do i need to mentioned in my application. the form ask iany driving offence like disqualifying etc... which i am not.

My wife also got TS10 and LS10 from Justice (Magistrates Court) and she is fined £ 75 and Driving record endorsed with 3 points. we have agreed we are guilty and court decided that fine without going to court. this was happened 24/11/2021. can this affect our ILR application for her ?

SukruToprak
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Re: Driving Offence for ILR Application

Post by SukruToprak » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:42 pm

Good Evening,
Can any moderator help about my questions that mentioned above ?
thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:01 am

SukruToprak wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:42 pm
Good Evening,
Can any moderator help about my questions that mentioned above ?
thanks.
Apply and declare it. Should not impact your applications negatively.

SukruToprak
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by SukruToprak » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:14 pm

Good Afternoon,

thanks for your help, i have now applied to ILR and booked Biometric Date. i could find a free slot for 9 days later, i assume this is good.

My another Question for my Wife and Child, i am going to apply for them seperatly as i don't want pay priority for them therefore i separated.

My first Question, on Section, The person you are joining or accompanying,

1- I believe i need to put My name here ?
2- Which visa is Mr Sukru Toprak applying for or been granted? i have applied first Tier 2 then Skilled worker Visa then now ILR. there is no any ILR in the selections, Tier 2 and Skilled both are available in the selections seperatly. which one should i select ? Also the section ask GWF and VAF number that i believe for last Visa.

3- Can i apply for them whlist my ILR application is still not granted but applied ?

4- in the documents section, Declaration signed by Mr Sukru Toprak to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks ? Normally this should be under My Wife's name but it ask my name ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:32 pm

You should choose Skilled worker/Tier 2 for them. Their ILR is based on your previous status as skilled worker so there is no ILR option !
Consent form part 2 will be signed by you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

SukruToprak
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by SukruToprak » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:41 pm

Hi Zimba Thank you for your answer,

Can i apply for them whilst my ILR application is now submitted and not being granted yet ?

Application is SET(0) and i have choose Skilled Worker, Tier 2 or International Sportsperson dependant.

My question is related to Which visa is Mr Sukru Toprak applying for or been granted? i need to choose Tier 2 or Skilled worker visa but there is no any Tier 2/skilled Worker Visa.

Also Asked me Do you have one of these reference numbers for Mr Sukru Toprak? is this Skilled worker Visa Reference number ? i believe i should be put UAN number somewhere else but they didnt ask me .

how they now whether Sponsor Apply ILR or not therefore they should ask my Reference number.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:58 pm

SukruToprak wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:41 pm
Hi Zimba Thank you for your answer,

Can i apply for them whilst my ILR application is now submitted and not being granted yet ?

Application is SET(0) and i have choose Skilled Worker, Tier 2 or International Sportsperson dependant.

My question is related to Which visa is Mr Sukru Toprak applying for or been granted? i need to choose Tier 2 or Skilled worker visa but there is no any Tier 2/skilled Worker Visa.

Also Asked me Do you have one of these reference numbers for Mr Sukru Toprak? is this Skilled worker Visa Reference number ? i believe i should be put UAN number somewhere else but they didnt ask me .

how they now whether Sponsor Apply ILR or not therefore they should ask my Reference number.
Yes they can apply as their application will be held until your ILR is decided. UKVI has all the immigration history they do not need you to tell them about this stuff. You should be able to find a Skilled worker migrant or something similar in that list. You may put in your BRP number. Do NOT need to overthink this stuff
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice