ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refused for making false representation.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

atif_butt
Newly Registered

Visa refused for making false representation.

Post by atif_butt » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:31 pm

I have been refudsed HSMP visa for makin false representation.The reasonis that I did not dislcose on Entry Clearance Application that I have previously been refused leave to remain with HomeOffice..
The Exact Wordings on refusal letter are"You applied to remain with us a student before and this was refused on 22/06/2008 and you did not declare on an Entry Clearance application form.I am therefore satisifed that false representation has been made and therefore refusing your application" This is the only objection I got..
Can I apply or apply again at any time or I have got 10 year re-entry ban .....i...Shall I re apply by submitting a covering letter with my new application that I was unaware of this mistake...Will they take it as a genuine mistake or refuse me gain

I will wait for a some nice and supporing help ...

Atif

Change is happening every second

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:04 pm

You have got yourself in problem by not disclosing the info. I would advise you to get in touch with some consultant or immigration lawyer as outcome of your appeal etc. might have huge implications for your future entry in UK.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer