ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU treaty right Requesting more documents for EUTR3 application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Corw
United Kingdom

EU treaty right Requesting more documents for EUTR3 application

Post by Corw » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:51 pm

Hello everyone
I applied permanent residence card EUTR3 application and received letter from eu treaty right unit requiring those documents however I provided them more than sufficient documents along with my EUTR3 application . My spouse exercising treaty rights in state since 2018 without and gap or break even in pandemic time 2020 and never claims any sort of benefits . I also attach EDS 2019 to 2024 which is demonstrating that my spouse excessing treaty rights continuously. Can anyone tell me from where I can obtain For each period of involuntarily unemployment, copies of the following documents should be provided -Statement from Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection with details of benefit claims, such as Pandemic Unemployment Payments etc, for the year 2020

(1 )EVIDENCE OF UK CITIZIN ACTIVITIES IN THE STATE FOR CONTINUOUS PERIOD OF 5 YEARS
For each period of involuntarily unemployment, copies of the following documents should be provided -Statement from Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection with details of benefit claims, such as Pandemic Unemployment Payments etc, for the year 2020

EVIDENCE OF RESIDANCE FOR APPLICANTS AND UK CITIZEN IN THE STATE FOR CONTINUOUS PERIOD OF 5 YEARS .
For each period of residence while renting , copies of following documents should be provided :
-Letter from the landlord/agency or a tenancy agreement .
And also I provided up to date PRTB confirmation letters stating that we have been living in this property since 2018 , however I provided them our joint bank statements since 2018 to 2014 consecutively for the same address . and also provided utilities bills from 2018 to 2024
Note we dont have up to date rent contract and we are requesting to our property letting agency to provide reference letter .

Vadrar
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: EU treaty right Requesting more documents for EUTR3 application

Post by Vadrar » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 am

You get Statement from Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection from mywelfare.ie