ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Asked for addiyion information

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Master999
India

ILR dependant visa

Post by Master999 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:23 am

Hi

I have my ILR and my wife and kids have thier dependant visa based on my ILR since Sep 2021.
The validity was given for 2.5 years and will have to renew it in March 2024.

Question:
1. Since they have to complete 5 years as an ILR dependant, do I need to wait till the last day of the first visa which was given for 2.5 years and then apply for the second 2.5 year visa extension?

Asking this as the visa fee is huge and in case I apply for the 2nd visa extension a bit quicker than 1st visa is expired and get the 2.5 year extension which falls short of 5 years....then I will have to apply for another extension. So please calrify

2. Also do I have to show funds in my account for any number of period before applying for the visa?

Master999
India

Visa extension for ILR Dependants

Post by Master999 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:50 am

Hi,

I am having my ILR and need to extend the ILR dependant visas for my wife and kids

1. We need to apply for renewal before 3rd March 2024. Do I need to show the savings in my account?
I have a job with 100K gross salary. WIll that be sufficient to show with payslips and Bank account entries for the weekly pay?

2. Savings account doesn't have much to show at the oment, is that an issue? Can you please direct me to the fiancial requiremet document.

3. I am a bit worried as I need to show them the 6 months bank statements with a praticular amount for 6 months, correct me please

Thanks in advance

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visa extension for ILR Dependants

Post by Ticktack » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:35 am

Master999 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:50 am
Hi,

I am having my ILR and need to extend the ILR dependant visas for my wife and kids

1. We need to apply for renewal before 3rd March 2024. Do I need to show the savings in my account?
I have a job with 100K gross salary. WIll that be sufficient to show with payslips and Bank account entries for the weekly pay? It should be fine with that and a letter from employer stating what you earn and how long you've been earning it.

2. Savings account doesn't have much to show at the oment, is that an issue? No Can you please direct me to the fiancial requiremet document.
[url]chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... _11-14.pdf[/url]

3. I am a bit worried as I need to show them the 6 months bank statements with a praticular amount for 6 months, correct me please Your payslip has to tally with your weekly or monthly credits. You don't have to have cash in your account.

Thanks in advance
You don't have to wait till March if you don't want to for fear of the increase. You can apply in Mid Feb. Just so you're carefull you don't end up with a shortfall. Go the standard process.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Master999
India

Post by Master999 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:43 am

Thanks for the clarification.

Just to confirm it is me who is employed and NOT my wife. She is unemployed.
I am asking about her visa extension along with our kids.

So I can show my employment gross pay and pay slips for my wife's and kids visa extension, right?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:50 am

Master999 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:43 am
Thanks for the clarification.

Just to confirm it is me who is employed and NOT my wife. She is unemployed.
I am asking about her visa extension along with our kids.

So I can show my employment gross pay and pay slips for my wife's and kids visa extension, right?
I know it's about your spouse. You're married. Whatever you have belongs to both of you. Your salary is the family income. Your house is the family home and blah, blah, blah...

Master999
India

Post by Master999 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:53 am

Master999
India

ILR Dependant Financial documentation

Post by Master999 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:25 am

Hi

I have my ILR and my wife and kids are about to apply for thier 2nd visa as ILR Dependants.
1st visa of 2.5 years is till March 2024 and we need to renew for the 2nd time for additional 2.5 years visa.

1. What is the type of visa I need to apply for my wife and kids in this case?

2. I dont have savings in my bank account but I can give my Employer letter as Proof of income. According to the below link, the employer letter is asking to show the Type of contract. I am working as a Contractor for the past 2 years and not Permanent or Fixed term contract , will that be an issue?
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/proof-income

3. Will we have to tell them the length of contract remaining?

4. With the payslips I will have to submit Bank statements. Savings amount in my account isn't much, will that be an issue?

5. Is it just the bank statements to see the salary coming in and they will not worry about the Savings untill the Employer letter and Payslips are there to prove the Income?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Dependant Financial documentation

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:57 am

Can you please refrain from starting new topics with each question. Stick to one topic for all questions on the same application!
1. What is the type of visa I need to apply for my wife and kids in this case?
Form FLR(M)
2. I dont have savings in my bank account but I can give my Employer letter as Proof of income. According to the below link, the employer letter is asking to show the Type of contract. I am working as a Contractor for the past 2 years and not Permanent or Fixed term contract , will that be an issue?
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/proof-income
Your type of contract is irrelevant. You simply need to be employed and meet the financial requirements.
3. Will we have to tell them the length of contract remaining?
Simply state the truth.
4. With the payslips I will have to submit Bank statements. Savings amount in my account isn't much, will that be an issue?
You do NOT need savings if you meet the income requirement.
5. Is it just the bank statements to see the salary coming in and they will not worry about the Savings untill the Employer letter and Payslips are there to prove the Income?
You need minimum 6 months payslips with the corresponding 6 month bank statements and an employer letter. That is it. Not sure why you believe you also need to show savings. You do not.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Master999
India

ILR Dependant visa Financial documentation

Post by Master999 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:12 pm

Hi,

I am having my ILR and am now going for the second installment of visas for my wife and kids which is for 2.5 years. We already had the 1st 2.5 years as dependants of a person having the ILR.

Before submitting the visa, just wanted to clear some things
Question 1: Visa category (asking this as it is the 2nd isntallment) ?

I am providing the financila evidence with my Salary and payslips. Also I am a Director of a Limited Company (which buys properties and rent). There is a question in the application as below.
Are you a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?

Question 2: I am bit confused on this, Is this question directed to me or my wife. Asking this as she is submitting the application along with my kids even though she is providing my financial documents as they are my dependants.

Please clarify. Thanks in advance.

Master999
India

FLR(M) Visa appointment at different location

Post by Master999 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:22 pm

Hi, I am booking an appointment for my FLR(M) visa which is the 2nd extension

I have few questions as below.

1. Can I book an appointment after the visa expiry date as I have already submitted the application and paid the fee? Will this be counted as break in the continuos period?

2. Should I book the appointment in the same location where I stay or can I book in another city in the UK as I can find a standard appointment without fee (0 pounds), hence asking?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Visa appointment at different location

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:32 pm

1. Yes and No.

2. Any location ia fine, up to you where you want to go.

3. Topics merged! Please keep all your questions in the same aplication in one topic!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Master999
India

Post by Master999 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:36 pm

1. Yes and No. (I dint understand the answer)

Could you please clarify, thanks

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:07 pm

Master999 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:36 pm
1. Yes and No. (I dint understand the answer)

Could you please clarify, thanks
You've asked 2 question in question number 1. First Q is Yes and second Q is No.

Master999
India

Family route dependants visa extension

Post by Master999 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:26 pm

Hi,

I am an ILR holder and am applying visa extensions for my family. This is the extension visa after initial 2.5 yrs which is now complete (FLR(M)) category. I have a Limited company and I am the Director.

In the application there is a question:
Are you a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?

As I am the sponsor of my wife and children, the answer is Yes. However my employment salary which is NOT from being the Director of Limited company is sufficient for the financial requirement.

The documentation I need to provide : Evidence as directed by Appendix FM-SE for a director or a non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK

What is the proof I need to show as I have answered the above question as Yes. The above documentation is confusing me.

I am about to go to the appointment next monday, please help.

Master999
India

Re: Family route dependants visa extension

Post by Master999 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:07 pm

Hi there,

Could anyone answer this for me please...

In the application there is a question:

Question: What is the eveidence I need to submit for this?

I am an ILR holder and am applying visa extensions for my family. under FLR(M) category. I have a Limited company and I am the Director.

Master999
India

FLR(M) Asked for addiyion information

Post by Master999 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:25 pm

Hi

I have submitted my wife's and my children FLR(M) extension for additional 2.5 years and have been asked to submit additional information about children’s cohabitation
I have been given 14 days to do so and Easter holidays have started and the schools will reopen after 14 days.

I can ask for GP to provide some letter.

Will that be sufficient?

Could you please help me on which documents I need to provide as chidlren name will not be on any utility bills.

Thanks in advacne

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) Asked for addiyion information

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 pm

Can you post exactly he email you received on this matter? Remove or blank out personal identifiers

Master999
India

Post by Master999 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:13 pm

We are currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide as much evidence as you can to demonstrate your children’s cohabitation, examples of this could be letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM Revenue and Customs, letters or other documents from your GP, your childs school/nursery, or a hospital or other local health service about medical treatments, appointments, home visits or other medical matters

Please send these documents as a scanned attachment within 14 days of this email

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:44 pm

How old are the children?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Master999
India

Post by Master999 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:03 pm

They are 9 and 7 years old

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm

Master999 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:03 pm
They are 9 and 7 years old
Try and get any item of correspondence bearing their names e g letter from school, from GP etc even if addressed to Guardian of.....

Master999
India

Post by Master999 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:38 am

Thanks for the responses,

But the issue is as it is Eater break the school is closed for 2 weeks and I have been given only 14 days days to submit from last friday.

This will al=only allow me to submit the GP letter.

I also got a letter from my children's swimming classes (Leisure centre). Not sure if that is taken as a residence proof.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:03 am

Master999 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:38 am
Thanks for the responses,

But the issue is as it is Eater break the school is closed for 2 weeks and I have been given only 14 days days to submit from last friday.

This will al=only allow me to submit the GP letter.

I also got a letter from my children's swimming classes (Leisure centre). Not sure if that is taken as a residence proof.
Either provide what you have as is or write back to them requesting extension of ultimatum to certain dates as part of evidence you need if from the school and as we know they are on holidays at the moment.

Master999
India

Post by Master999 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:43 pm

I went to the GP and got the Patient summary letter with the address and got stamped as well.

The dates (of moving house - current address) which are mentoned in the GP letter are not matching with the actual dates which I have already submitted. This is because we dint go to the GP for almost 6 months and when we went we got them updated (in November 2023)

Should I mention this in a cover letter or is it ok as they would understand?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:08 pm

Master999 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:43 pm
I went to the GP and got the Patient summary letter with the address and got stamped as well.

The dates (of moving house - current address) which are mentoned in the GP letter are not matching with the actual dates which I have already submitted. This is because we dint go to the GP for almost 6 months and when we went we got them updated (in November 2023)

Should I mention this in a cover letter or is it ok as they would understand? You can mention that in a cover letter. Not sure it matters much though.