ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP - ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahulm25
Newly Registered

HSMP - ILR

Post by rahulm25 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:42 pm

Hi Everyone

First of all I would like to mention that I have been reading various articles / messages on this forum and found it to be excellent source of information regarding UK immigration.

I wanted to share my experience here of applying ILR today on HSMP 5 year visa.I had a prebooked appoinment at PEO for ILR. I must say it was handled very professionally at the reception and then at the interview stage. I was asked for , surprisingly, exhautive list of documents namely 5 year pay slips, bank statements for last 2 years, Life in the UK test results, employment contracts, pay slips and company letters confirming my absences abroad. There was a detailed check on all my travel abroad, personal as well as corporate and the entry stamps on passports were cross verified.

I was granted ILR within 30 min of interview and passports collected within 3 hrs.My advice to anyone wishing to apply under HSMP - ILR is to carry all relevant documents from last 5 years as any document related to economic activity can be asked for.

Regards

GoodFun

Post by GoodFun » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:21 am

Many congratulations on your excellent result.

republique
BANNED

Re: HSMP - ILR

Post by republique » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:12 am

rahulm25 wrote:Hi Everyone

First of all I would like to mention that I have been reading various articles / messages on this forum and found it to be excellent source of information regarding UK immigration.

I wanted to share my experience here of applying ILR today on HSMP 5 year visa.I had a prebooked appoinment at PEO for ILR. I must say it was handled very professionally at the reception and then at the interview stage. I was asked for , surprisingly, exhautive list of documents namely 5 year pay slips, bank statements for last 2 years, Life in the UK test results, employment contracts, pay slips and company letters confirming my absences abroad. There was a detailed check on all my travel abroad, personal as well as corporate and the entry stamps on passports were cross verified.

I was granted ILR within 30 min of interview and passports collected within 3 hrs.My advice to anyone wishing to apply under HSMP - ILR is to carry all relevant documents from last 5 years as any document related to economic activity can be asked for.

Regards
how were your stamps cross verified?