ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 ILR Additional Documents Request

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Tier1 ILR Additional Documents Request

Post by Saadshoaib » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:16 pm

Hi

I have applied for ILR through (£200K) Tier 1 entrepreneur route,

I had an email from home office asking to provide • Director Loan Agreement as well as • Recent 12 months bank statements

My question is, i have already given proof of funds which were invested through director loan in my extension application and met the requirement
Does any one know why home office wants to check that again in my ilr application?

How quickly do i need to provide these additional documents
I have been given 28days to provide, do i need to provide them as quickly as i can or take my time and submit before 28days passed?

What are the next steps you guys reckon? Once all additional documents provides to home office How long home office takes to decide application? then

Do i expect interview after providing asking additional documents?

Please answer as soon as possible
Thankyou

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 ILR Additional Documents Request

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:59 am

Saadshoaib wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:16 pm
Hi

I had an email from home office asking to provide • Director Loan Agreement as well as • Recent 12 months bank statements

My question is, i have already given proof of funds which were invested through director loan in my extension application and met the requirement
Does any one know why home office wants to check that again in my ilr application?

I have been given 28days to provide, do i need to provide them as quickly as i can or take my time and submit before 28days passed?

What are the next steps you guys reckon? Once all additional documents provides to home office How long home office takes to decide application? then

Thankyou
Does it matter why HO needs to check those documents again?

You can take your time. Just note that any processing of your application will likely only continue after you submit the required information. Having said that, the documents requested seem pretty straightforward and easy to get. What would be the reason for delaying it?

As for the remaining questions, every case is different, so there is no way to know what the next steps are, how long it will take or whether there will be an interview.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

HappyChap2021
Argentina

Post by HappyChap2021 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:11 am

Have you submitted the director loan agreement when you applied for extension? if you haven't and HO did not check on that, most likely the new case worker is going over the check list and noticed that it was missing.
Saadshoaib wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:16 pm
Hi

Thankyou

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:12 am

Hi Saad,

I beleive you can send the same DLA which you sent during extension, you just need to send the same documents and it is not gonna take you seconds to send it but they gave you 28 days

All the best

HappyChap2021 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:11 am
Have you submitted the director loan agreement when you applied for extension? if you haven't and HO did not check on that, most likely the new case worker is going over the check list and noticed that it was missing.

quote=Saadshoaib post_id=2157085 time=1712096180 user_id=287688]
Hi

Thankyou

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:27 am

Yes, i did submit director loan in my extension time and all the statements,

Also i forgot to mention home office wrote :

(Proof of investment into the business, clearly highlighted transactions)

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:44 am

This is very simple thing they asked for, you need to send the documents they asked.

all you have to do it take the prinnt of statement of both business and savings account, highlight the debit from savings and credit in business accout to show the proof of investement

Its a straight forward thing
Saadshoaib wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:27 am
Yes, i did submit director loan in my extension time and all the statements,

Also i forgot to mention home office wrote :

(Proof of investment into the business, clearly highlighted transactions)

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:24 am

Sure, Thank you very much. I am just wondering Has anyone else been asked for director loan agreement and all the Proof of investment into the business, clearly highlighted transactions,
As we know these are required in extension stage,
In ILR stage this requirement is no longer required?

zCIO
Newly Registered
Austria

Post by zCIO » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:09 am

It is not normal to ask at this stage, but since you have it ready send it ASAP as your application is on hold until you send it. dont wait for the 28 days to expire. best of luck
Saadshoaib wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:24 am
Sure, Thank you very much. I am just wondering Has anyone else been asked for director loan agreement and all the Proof of investment into the business, clearly highlighted transactions,
As we know these are required in extension stage,
In ILR stage this requirement is no longer required?

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:29 am

Certainly will do very soon. Could you please explain as you mentioned it is not normal, what possible factors made caseworker required to see director loan agreement and highlighted transactions into business Again in ilr stage where that was not a requirement anymore?
Thankyou

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:38 am

Is there any change in business since the extension stage ?

It is very difficult to anticipate or understand the factors which made caseworker request

To my knowledge it’s just a generic requirement

Saadshoaib wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:29 am
Certainly will do very soon. Could you please explain as you mentioned it is not normal, what possible factors made caseworker required to see director loan agreement and highlighted transactions into business Again in ilr stage where that was not a requirement anymore?
Thankyou

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:10 am

Sorry what do u mean by this (Is there any change in business since the extension stage?)

Also, Is there anyone who has had same enquiry from home office in ILR stage? Where they requested director loan agreement as well as high lighted all transactions and recent bank statements?

Thankyou

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:45 pm

Hi Saad

any update from home office for you ?

I mean are you using the same company and job for ILR , which you claimed during extension stage ?

Did you sent them Director loan letters ?

By the way what is your nature of business ?

msx273 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:22 pm
I mean are you using the same company and job for ILR , which you claimed during extension stage ?

Saadshoaib wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:10 am
Sorry what do u mean by this (Is there any change in business since the extension stage?)

Also, Is there anyone who has had same enquiry from home office in ILR stage? Where they requested director loan agreement as well as high lighted all transactions and recent bank statements?

Thankyou

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:18 pm

Hi Everyone again,

This forum is very helpful

We have had the same business from day 1, we have been running same business,

New update please advice me on next steps if anyone can:

We submitted additional documents requested by home office after 26days of their request we were given 28days to submit,

The time we uploaded after few hours time we realised we didn’t upload the main highlighted investments transaction year statement which shows that investments brought from personal account to company account, next day we submitted that proof by sending another email to home office giving a reference number again and in subjects of email puts Part 2 and uploaded and sent.

Our questions are please:

•If two emails sent to home office in two days time frame which covers their request documentation Is that okay to do so, Or everything should have been in the one single email to them?

• Does anyone knows after submitting additional documents to home office as per their request, how long does it takes then for them to proceed with the application? We mean what time scale we expect now how long it will take atm after submitting additional docs?

Thanks

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:54 pm

Hi Saad

Did you had documents or interview request during extension stage ?

I think two emails are ok as long as you send with in speculated time limit with clear reference

All the best

msx273 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:45 pm
Hi Saad

msx273 wrote:

Saadshoaib wrote:

Thankyou

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:45 pm

Hi

No I didn’t

I think two emails are ok as long as you send with in speculated time limit with clear reference

Thankyou

Any idea how long it’s gunna take now for the decision?

msx273 wrote:
Hi Saad

msx273 wrote:

Saadshoaib wrote:

Thankyou

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:46 pm

@Saadshoaib After the request in average they take 10 working days but they don’t have specific time limit , this is solely based on my timeline

What is your nature of business?

Are the same staff working which you claimed for extension or you employed new staffs ?

All the best

Can you please me on docs you submitted, also Saad did you retake English test or used the same test you used during intial application,

also,
msx273 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm
After the request in average they take 10 working days but they don’t have specific time limit , this is solely based on my timeline

What is your nature of business?

Are the same staff working which you claimed for extension or you employed new staffs ?

All the best

Saadshoaib wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:45 pm
Hi

No I didn’t

Thankyou

msx273 wrote:
Hi Saad

msx273 wrote:

Saadshoaib wrote:

Thankyou

Aron82
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Aron82 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:55 pm

Hi
Pls give us some updates about your application ILR I'm still waiting for my result as well. My wife send our applications on March 2024 and bio is april 2, 2024.. and we are waiting for our result.

Thank you

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Sun May 05, 2024 1:09 am

Hi Everyone

Latest updates
Please answer:

I had email on Saturday, that i am invited for telephone interview on 20th May 2024
They wrote please note interview could lead up to 90Minutes

Please let me know what type of questions they may ask?

And please let me know if anyone gave interviews on their tier 1 entrepreneur ILR time? And type of questions were asked?

Had a interview at very first time of application made, and Had no interview and additional docs request in extension time, and Now again interview call on ILR time,

I am still confuse, Entrepreneurs brought investments, pay all taxes, pay VAT, paying employees wages, office, business expenses etc and keep paying it, run business for years and keep running it for more and more upcoming years, sti what makes home office to check?

Also please let us know How soon they take decision after conducting the telephone interview?

*Construction

No, New

Saad did you retake English test or used the same test you used during initial application,

Used the same initial application test.

Many thanks
Hi

No I didn’t

Thankyou

msx273 wrote:
Hi Saad

msx273 wrote:

Saadshoaib wrote:

Thankyou
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun May 05, 2024 1:26 am

Tier 1E route has a genuine entrepreneur test as per the rules, so the UKVI will need to ensure you are running a legitimate and genuine business. This has nothing to do with investing in the UK or paying taxes and the fact that previously you were not interviewed does not mean it should not happen at the ILR stage. You could be interviewed at any stage if deemed necessary as per the rules.

The interview will very likely be questions regarding your business practices, clients, the ways you find clients, etc, Also, there may be specific questions or concerns that UKVI needs to clarify by talking to you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun May 05, 2024 1:55 am

Hi Saad,

Don’t worry, I will share my interview experience.

Do you mind sharing what type of English proficiency you used during initial application?

Saadshoaib wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 1:09 am
Hi Everyone

Latest updates
Please answer:

I had email on Saturday, that i am invited for telephone interview on 20th May 2024
They wrote please note interview could lead up to 90Minutes

Please let me know what type of questions they may ask?

And please let me know if anyone gave interviews on their tier 1 entrepreneur ILR time? And type of questions were asked?

Had a interview at very first time of application made, and Had no interview and additional docs request in extension time, and Now again interview call on ILR time,

I am still confuse, Entrepreneurs brought investments, pay all taxes, pay VAT, paying employees wages, office, business expenses etc and keep paying it, run business for years and keep running it for more and more upcoming years, sti what makes home office to check?

Also please let us know How soon they take decision after conducting the telephone interview?

*Construction

No, New

Saad did you retake English test or used the same test you used during initial application,

Used the same initial application test.

Many thanks
Hi

No I didn’t

Thankyou

msx273 wrote:
Hi Saad

msx273 wrote:

Saadshoaib wrote:

Thankyou
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Sun May 05, 2024 9:27 am

Yes sure, obviously if someone is paying taxes, bringing investment, creating jobs , having offices, doing clients jobs for last 5Years, it is obvious they are running genuine business, I don’t understand why this even comes to question, Obviously we don’t mind them giving an interview as we are running a genuine business and keep running it,

I said in different way, that tier 1 entrepreneur gets less importance than tier 2 skilled visa’s holders as them gets ILR within a week, even if they choose standard time, whereas Entrepreneurs don’t unfortunately

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Sun May 05, 2024 10:28 am

Thanks msx273

Where will you send me your interview experience?

Here?

It was ielts

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun May 05, 2024 1:13 pm

Hi Saad

1) the IELTS you used was it expired IELTS as its only valid for 2 years , is it IELTS ukvi academic or general

2) please share the documents you submitted with application as it’s important to evaluate too, how many days after started asking documents after you gave biometrics , how many staffs you have in total

3) in regards to my interview I had it both during my initial as well as extension, as Zimba mentioned every business is different and the question will be based on it

The questions I been asked during extension was about the staff recruitment , staff roles, why and how I hired them and how they travel to work , their back ground , my role in business, how i transferred money from overseas to uk and how i invested

Important note - be very careful with what you answer and be specific to the questions asked and be confident

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, also I would appreciate if you share your documents submitted along with your liuk test experience

Saadshoaib wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 10:28 am
Thanks msx273

Here?

It was ielts

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Sun May 05, 2024 2:22 pm

msx273 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 1:13 pm
Hi Saad

1) the IELTS you used was it expired IELTS as its only valid for 2 years , is it IELTS ukvi academic or general

General I don't remember exact

2) please share the documents you submitted with application as it’s important to evaluate too, how many days after started asking documents after you gave biometrics , how many staffs you have in total

2staff, documents were: Business Bank Statements, Contracts, Invoices, Quotations, VAT registered proof, VAT PAID proof, Tax paid proof, Payslips, Etc

3) in regards to my interview I had it both during my initial as well as extension, as Zimba mentioned every business is different and the question will be based on it

The questions I been asked during extension was about the staff recruitment , staff roles, why and how I hired them and how they travel to work , their back ground , my role in business, how i transferred money from overseas to uk and how i invested

There must be more questions that was asked? when your interview was conducted, and how long it lasted? was it on telephone? did actual caseworker took your interview or someone else who took on behalf of caseworker and wrote all ur answers?
how long it took for your decision to come after the interview?
what is ur actual business is?

We proud of you even u had your application approved, still you are here to help other entrepreneurs through this forum
very impressive.

Important note - be very careful with what you answer and be specific to the questions asked and be confident

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, also I would appreciate if you share your documents submitted along with your liuk test experience

Saadshoaib wrote:
Thanks msx273

Here?

It was ielts

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun May 05, 2024 2:35 pm

1) for IELTS please can you tell me if it’s expired or valid when you applied for ILR

2) can you share me your experience of liuk test and how many days after biometrics

3) how many staffs do you have

4) I shared with you my interview experience, what specific questions you have ?

Saadshoaib wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 2:22 pm
msx273 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 1:13 pm
Hi Saad

General I don't remember exact

2staff, documents were: Business Bank Statements, Contracts, Invoices, Quotations, VAT registered proof, VAT PAID proof, Tax paid proof, Payslips, Etc

There must be more questions that was asked? when your interview was conducted, and how long it lasted? was it on telephone? did actual caseworker took your interview or someone else who took on behalf of caseworker and wrote all ur answers?
how long it took for your decision to come after the interview?
what is ur actual business is?

We proud of you even u had your application approved, still you are here to help other entrepreneurs through this forum
very impressive.

Saadshoaib wrote:
Thanks msx273

Here?

It was ielts