ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Update from HO - when and how?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jrs1984
Mood:
United Kingdom

Update from HO - when and how?

Post by jrs1984 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:48 am

Hi, Can I ask what email id and usual timing (assume its every Monday) does one can expect an update on Naturalisation application (AN1) please? I am closely monitoring the application timeline thread and its seems people around mid Jan have started getting results, mine is around end of Jan when the application was submitted. Thanks

Dancull
Hungary

Re: Update from HO - when and how?

Post by Dancull » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:46 pm

jrs1984 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:48 am
Hi, Can I ask what email id and usual timing (assume its every Monday) does one can expect an update on Naturalisation application (AN1) please? I am closely monitoring the application timeline thread and its seems people around mid Jan have started getting results, mine is around end of Jan when the application was submitted. Thanks
Any official updates (including approval, further information requisition etc) are from home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk. And I was asked for additional information twice both on Wednesday.

I would consider the timeline as a reference, after all majority of applicants don't report their timeline, and I think the average time is probably a lot longer than the timeline suggests.

I hope you will get it soon.

jrs1984
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jrs1984 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:14 pm

Thanks mate, is the request for additional information from the same email id?

Also, if they have any questions for the referees, am I as an applicant would be informed or they would be contacted directly do you know?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:39 pm

jrs1984 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:14 pm
Thanks mate, is the request for additional information from the same email id? It may not be from that address however the address to reply to will be indicated.

Also, if they have any questions for the referees, am I as an applicant would be informed or they would be contacted directly do you know? Hardly read of referee being reached out to by HO, though Would think referee will be contacted directly as you have provided their contact details. Inform referees when you have submitted.

Dancull
Hungary

Post by Dancull » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:50 pm

jrs1984 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:14 pm
Thanks mate, is the request for additional information from the same email id?

Also, if they have any questions for the referees, am I as an applicant would be informed or they would be contacted directly do you know?
Both emails came from Home Office Atlas but asked me to reply with the requested information to nationalityfurtherinformationrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk & NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk respectively.

As far as I know, my application has been almost 5 months and my referees were not contacted.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:53 pm

Referees are rarely contacted. It’s not an indication of where your application is.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.