ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI document -Re-upload

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Araays
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

OCI document -Re-upload

Post by Araays » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:53 pm

Hello ,

I had filled in the online application for OCI which include Part A and Part B and successfully generated application form .

I took the print out to London VFS application center but they asked me to upload few more documents using the same application no and asked me to come back later

While trying to access the upload/document link it asks for passport number and application number but when i give these details it says " details not available".

Even though both passport number and application number i entered are correct , i keep getting the same message .

Any body can help me with this ? i have given the link where i tried to upload/re-upload the doc

https://ociservices.gov.in/checkDoc

Thanks

travelagain1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: OCI document -Re-upload

Post by travelagain1 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:18 pm

Hi, on this page - https://ociservices.gov.in/welcome

Go to document upload/re-upload

Make sure you enter the application number and passport number correctly. It should be your new foreign passport number.

I too had to upload additional documents later on like surrender certificate copy. Even though there is no separate category to upload these additional docs, they asked me to upload against any available document category on the upload page.

Anyway all the best

Araays
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: OCI document -Re-upload

Post by Araays » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:02 pm

Thank you .

The mistake was- I was using the indian passport number instead of my Foreign passport number

I can now upload the files