ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled Worker Spouse Visa Query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

subhra
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Skilled Worker Spouse Visa Query

Post by subhra » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:16 pm

Hi all,
i have a query about my spouse visa,
I am currently holding skilled worker visa with job code 2136(IT professional)
The case is that i started filing visa form for spouse(dependent) visa for my wife before 4th April 2024 however i found that after 5th April my saved form starts asking about if i am now in immigration salary list(ISL) but before 4th Apr 2024 it was asking if i am in the shortage occupation list(which means i could have got 20 % discount in visa fee), the problem is that as my COS was issued before 4th April 2024 so ISL point was not mentioned at all, Now while filing dependent visa do i have to select yes or no as to if i come under ISL or not?

2) Also i checked the visa it seems main applicant and dependants for the applications made until 3 July 2024 with a Certificate of Sponsorship issued before 4 April 2024 still takes old visa fee 1084(20 % discount) , is it true?

If anyone can help, i will be grateful.

subhra
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Skilled Worker Spouse Visa Query

Post by subhra » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:56 pm

Hi everyone,
Any help pls