ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Main Reason when visiting UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ahtishamelahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Main Reason when visiting UK

Post by Ahtishamelahi » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:15 pm

When visiting the UK to attend a trade fair or exhibition, what is the most appropriate reason, as categorized by the UK government because no reason is appearing to attend trade fair, expo or conference etc?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Main Reason when visiting UK

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

Ahtishamelahi wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:15 pm
When visiting the UK to attend a trade fair or exhibition, what is the most appropriate reason, as categorized by the UK government because no reason is appearing to attend trade fair, expo or conference etc?
A review of the visitor visa rules on gov.uk would have given you this: https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor/visit-on-business (first three bullets)
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Ahtishamelahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ahtishamelahi » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:41 pm

Thanks dear. But once we fill online application there are only relevant main reasons for visit are Business (Including sports and entertainment) and 2nd suitable is Other-I am visiting for another reason. So I selected Business

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:13 pm

That should cover it. Border will probably as questions anyway.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.