ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First time child passport query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Itseva
Newly Registered
Ireland

First time child passport query

Post by Itseva » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:43 pm

Hi

I want to apply for a first time passport for my baby, me and his father are married however the father is not in Ireland and in the passport Guardians consent form they are asking for the consent of the two of us so what to do in this case?

Any advice will be really appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Eva

J_W
Newly Registered
England

Re: First time child passport query

Post by J_W » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:23 pm

The easiest way would be to mail him the form, have him fill out the consent form and send it back. I assume you two are both in good contact?

Itseva
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Itseva » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:40 pm

J_W wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:23 pm
The easiest way would be to mail him the form, have him fill out the consent form and send it back. I assume you two are both in good contact?
Yes we are in a good contact however he is living in middle east so sending mail will be difficult also who will witness his signature.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:59 pm

Itseva wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:40 pm
J_W wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:23 pm
Yes we are in a good contact however he is living in middle east so sending mail will be difficult also who will witness his signature.
You can check with local Irish embassy if they can witness?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.