ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajsingh216
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Application

Post by rajsingh216 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:46 am

Hi,

I want to apply for Tier 1 Application. I came to know that some people had Bachelor's Degree and also had Medium of Instruction (Proof for degree taught in english) certificate from their University and university is also listed in UKBA approved university list, their application got rejected because their Bachelor's degree and ceritificate for medium of instruction is not enough.

Is that means that even if university exists in UKBA appoval list application can be rejected?

I am confused now becuase I also have same degree. I am planning to apply on my own.

Can someone please advice what to do?

Thanks
Raj

push
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Application

Post by push » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:08 am

rajsingh216 wrote:Hi,

I want to apply for Tier 1 Application. I came to know that some people had Bachelor's Degree and also had Medium of Instruction (Proof for degree taught in english) certificate from their University and university is also listed in UKBA approved university list, their application got rejected because their Bachelor's degree and ceritificate for medium of instruction is not enough.

Is that means that even if university exists in UKBA appoval list application can be rejected?

I am confused now becuase I also have same degree. I am planning to apply on my own.

Can someone please advice what to do?

Thanks
Raj
Check the points calculator. If based on the information provided -University/Course/Duration it allows you to claim 10 points for English Language criteria then there should be no reason to worry.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer