ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I never received a physical letter?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

_jms_
Newly Registered
United States of America

I never received a physical letter?

Post by _jms_ » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 pm

I'm a bit confused and not sure if this just hasn't arrived yet or if a piece of post has gone MIA. I received a link to do e-vetting today (YAY!) but in the email it states:

"The citizenship reference number for your application is the reference number provided on the acknowledgement letter provided by Citizenship Division (in the format 11111111-Citz-11)"

In the email confirming my online application I was provided with an acknowledgement number that looks nothing like that. There was also a number near it indicating I paid the application fee, but that also looks nothing like this. I tried both numbers, but neither were accepted. I know in the past when I have received letters pertaining to visas there would be an application number provided with a similar format to what they are requesting, but I haven't received anything paper related to visas since before the pandemic. (Unless you count that letter they give regarding your renewed resident card). I'm just not sure if I need to reach out to immigration or not and would rather not add to their email mountain if possible. Suggestions please? I want to get this in ASAP!

peace23
Ireland

Re: I never received a physical letter?

Post by peace23 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 pm

Hi there, they should have sent you an acknowledgement letter which includes Application number and person ID Number . The email you received is just automated email . Maybe try to send them an email. They do read all emails,but they don't respond to all of them as I have noticed.

_jms_
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by _jms_ » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:43 pm

Thank you!

Leo99
Ireland

Post by Leo99 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:43 pm

They got rid of the physical letter. No more physical letters

human_ie
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by human_ie » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:21 pm

They attach a PDF to an email with e-vetting invitation. That PDF contains the number you are looking for.

_jms_
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by _jms_ » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 am

Oh my god thank you!!!!