ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

renew the stamp while outside state

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

koooi525
Newly Registered
Ireland

renew the stamp while outside state

Post by koooi525 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:31 pm

a friend who hold the stamp 4 from the undocu scheme currently outside the state. he thought he can renew it out of state as it is online portal but told he actually cant.
so what if he still submit it will the appliation get block?
or can i do it for him like will they find out?

he will be back a week before the expiry date will that causing any problem while renew that late?
also is two months old bank statement still count as proof of address? because his trip to home will be 60 days in total so he ordered it right before he depart

thank you

snowhit3
Newly Registered
India

Re: renew the stamp while outside state

Post by snowhit3 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:19 pm

The online portal says not to submit the application if you are outside Ireland. That being said, I haven't seen anyone getting in trouble doing so. My friend renewed his stamp 1 while he was abroad and I collected it and posted it to his home country

Btw, if your friend wants to play it safe, he can apply after he comes back from Ireland. I did that too before. Returned back to Ireland after a 2week vacay with 3 days left in stamp and applied for renewal the same day itself. Didn't have any issue.

koooi525
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by koooi525 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:50 pm

thanks for the reply
another question is
if my friend find a new job during the remain one week and submit immediatley the renewal . i checked the website said it has 8 weeks provision. so he can literary work this period without pressure right?

snowhit3
Newly Registered
India

Post by snowhit3 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:57 am

Yep once he applies for renewal, he will have that provision till a decision is made on the application. He probably will have to forward the acknowledgement email to his HR prove he applied for renewal though

koooi525
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by koooi525 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:14 pm

snowhit3 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:57 am
Yep once he applies for renewal, he will have that provision till a decision is made on the application. He probably will have to forward the acknowledgement email to his HR prove he applied for renewal though
do you mean the email that proof paid for the renewal?

snowhit3
Newly Registered
India

Post by snowhit3 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:21 pm

Yes that one. The one where it shows fees paid and also shows the acknowledgement number starting with OREG