ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CSEP Application Process whilst in Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MeganKotze3105
Newly Registered
Mood:
South Africa

CSEP Application Process whilst in Ireland

Post by MeganKotze3105 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:08 pm

My wife and I are both South African and we do not require a ViSA to enter Ireland.

My wife and I have both signed a job and these jobs have applied for our CSEP’s.

My wife’s CSEP permit has been accepted. My permit is still processing, since her employer is a trusted partner her processing time was much quicker.

Therefore, I am entering Ireland as her spouse, whilst waiting for my permit to come through.

Will they decline my permit now, just because they can see I am already in Ireland?

meself2
Ireland

Re: CSEP Application Process whilst in Ireland

Post by meself2 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:10 pm

MeganKotze3105 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:08 pm
Will they decline my permit now, just because they can see I am already in Ireland?
People change to CSEPs from other visas in country rather often - the fact that you're in Ireland shouldn't necessarily hinder it.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

notme
Ireland

Re: CSEP Application Process whilst in Ireland

Post by notme » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 am

I am in Ireland from few years and applied for a EUTr1A which was rejected... So I filed for a CSEP which was rejected saying "no current permission" I have applied for appeal on EUTR1A through EUTR4 now and have the acknowledgment on that also.... can I file an appeal on CSEP based on the acknowledgment of EUTR4 application. My IRP expired in January and EUTR took 8 months to process my application.