ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eVetting doubt

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tmarkand
Newly Registered
India

eVetting doubt

Post by tmarkand » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:33 pm

Hello all,

I have got NVB evetting link and theres a section called "self disclosed criminal record" and the field that section contains are

Date, court name, offense summary and Court Outcomes/Cases Pending/Appeals

I have one speeding offense from 2023. Is that supposed to be disclosed in this section and if yes, what should i enter in court name and the Court Outcomes/Cases Pending/Appeals field?

Is speeding offense excluded from this?

Thank you!

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Re: eVetting doubt

Post by User20123 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 am

tmarkand wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:33 pm
Hello all,

I have got NVB evetting link and theres a section called "self disclosed criminal record" and the field that section contains are

Date, court name, offense summary and Court Outcomes/Cases Pending/Appeals

I have one speeding offense from 2023. Is that supposed to be disclosed in this section and if yes, what should i enter in court name and the Court Outcomes/Cases Pending/Appeals field?

Is speeding offense excluded from this?

Thank you!
I am assuming that you must have paid the fine for speeding so what you can state here is the date you received/ paid the fine. Put Court Name - N/A, Offense summary - details of speeding, Court outcomes/ cases pending/ appeals - N/A

I would be interested in what others have to say but because you did get a speeding ticket so it is wise to give details in this section and leave the areas which doesn't apply in your case such as Court etc.

tmarkand
Newly Registered
India

Re: eVetting doubt

Post by tmarkand » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 am

Thanks for the response.
I spoke to nearby Garda station relating to the same and they mentioned that select no there as it was fixed charge penalty that was paid immediately. If it went to court, then it was a conviction. So, I selected no there.