ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Skilled migrant Dependant- Ref no.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilmd
Newly Registered
India

ILR - Skilled migrant Dependant- Ref no.

Post by adilmd » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:11 pm

Hi, I have got ILR recently completing 5 year Skilled Worker Visa and now applying for my dependants and have few queries related to that.
My wife was with me in the UK for last 5 years as Skilled migrant dependant.
In the SET O application of my wife:
Under the section "The person you are joining or accompanying"
Q1: Which visa is "Mr.XXX" applying for or been granted? - The drop down list contains 'Skilled worker visa'. from the previous posts I understand this should be selected. Am I right?

Once I select ‘Skilled worker’
Q2: Do you have one of these reference numbers for Mr XXX?
(three options to select are)
VAF number
GWF number
No I do not have reference number for them

Which option to select here as my last ILR application and previous skilled migrant visa extension application has ‘Unique Application Number’. But the number of characters in GWF number column is not enough to record the ‘Unique application number’.

----------------
In addition to the above two questions, I have got following question too.
For Mr.XXXX
Do you have the passport number?
Do you have the NI number?
Do you have BRP number? – Which BRP should I have to provide (ILR BRP or Skilled migrant visa BRP)
Do you have Home office reference number? - Which reference number? is the ‘Unique application reference number of the ILR or last skilled migrant visa application?

This forum has helped me a lot throughout five years.
I am posting another query again requesting for your valuable comments please.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - Skilled migrant Dependant- Ref no.

Post by zimba » Wed May 01, 2024 1:31 am

Q1. Correct
Q2. None of those numbers are needed. ignore them
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

adilmd
Newly Registered
India

Post by adilmd » Wed May 01, 2024 6:47 am

Thanks Zimba.

In addition to the above two questions, I have got following question too.
For Mr.XXXX
Do you have BRP number? – Which BRP should I have to provide (ILR BRP or Skilled migrant visa BRP)
Do you have Home office reference number? - Which reference number? is the ‘Unique application reference number of the ILR or last skilled migrant visa application?

May I request you to help with the above question as well please?!

adilmd
Newly Registered
India

Post by adilmd » Wed May 01, 2024 7:31 am

Also one more question

Q: if they have one, what is the sponsor license number?
Since I already got ILR, should I leave this blank? Or should I use the sponsor number from the cos?!

This question is followed by,
For Mr.XXXX
Do you have Home office reference number? - Which reference number? is the ‘Unique application reference

May I request your help to answer this please?! This will be a great help , thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed May 01, 2024 10:57 am

Given their ILR depends on your previous status as a skilled worker, these questions are being asked on the form. Provide all the details you have. Provide old sponsor licenses and your ILR BRP number. You do NOT need to provide any home office reference. Note that UKVI has your full immigration history, so you do not need to worry much about these as these answers have NO effect on their ILR decision
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice